Feelings?💝x

Leilannas/ Your POV:
I found his tiktok and saw he was big like me he also has sc Instagram and yt but I didn't follow him on them cos I didn't wanna be like a stalker... he's kinda cute ig.omg what am I saying I barely know the guy! Oh no he wants to ft I look like trash! Oh well I give up he will never like me anyway! OMG he called me princess I don't think I have ever felt this but I got a tingly feeling in my stomach!
Payton's POV:
I don't think Leilanna knows but I have been following her on everything for ages! I've had a internet crush on her for a while but I never told anyone but Anthony, chase, jaden and Jackson! I hope she says yes to FaceTiming I just wanna see her beautiful face! What am I saying I don't even know the girl fully! Okay she said yes let me put on my sweat pants. I was wearing my white Calvin Klein boxers and my grey pants you could see the band of my boxers and I had no top on and I sat there waiting for my phone to ring...
Back to your/ leilannas pov:
I was about to FaceTime Payton after doing a tik tok because I was supposed to post one but then I got his text. I was wearing my grey bootie shorts with a white crop top with spaghetti strings with my hair in a messy bun. I looked a mess but it didn't matter.... it was 3am and we both fell asleep on FaceTime I woke up to someone speaking I carried on listening with my eyes still shut to act like I was asleep it was Payton....
An: sorry to give yall a cliff hanger...295 words🧡love you all my dudes have a good day or sleep💓x