Get ready💝x

Your/ leilannas POV:
It's the day before tour and you need to pack, Payton and I have been talking for about 3 months now! My friends all think I like him but I keep reminding myself we are only friends! Your on your phone we an incoming FaceTime call of 'my besti🌷💘' you answer and pack your stuff for your while talking to him.
You pack: your crop tops, your ripped mom jeans, your checkered vans, AF1s, your makeup and toiletries etc you and Payton eventually fall asleep talking to eachother you wake up and it's finally your day! You get to meet everyone you have bonded with them all over social media and you love them all! You look over at payton and he's just staring at you! You suddenly panic and look in the mirror there's nothing on your face?! What was he looking at?! Then he smiles and says good bye and he'll meet u on the tour bus, you say bye and before you end the call you here payton murmur something but you can't understand and before you can ask what he said the call ended. You get ready into this..

You then got a text from 'my besti🌷💘' saying 'I can't wait to see you princess, can't believe we are finally gonna meet💕🥺can't believe we have been talking for this long😘see you soon bbg I'll save u a seat on the bus😎x'You immediately smile ...

'I can't wait to see you princess, can't believe we are finally gonna meet💕🥺can't believe we have been talking for this long😘see you soon bbg I'll save u a seat on the bus😎x'
You immediately smile and right back
'Awhhh thanks, I can't wait to see you too!'
And he replies
'I gtg I'm on the bus now we have everyone all the seats are taken except one at the back next to me, chase, Anthony, neon and jaden!'
'Okay see you later handsome'
'Bai bbg'
your family are away your brother has gone for the army and your parents are on a business trip so you are home alone all of a sudden you hear a beep outside you open the door and see payton getting off the bus to get you... you both see eachother and start tearing up and both run into eachothers arms! He picks you up his hands on your behind your head buried in his neck! 'Mm you have a big ass bbg'
'Mmm keep it in your pants mr'
You let go and kiss him on the cheek, he blushes and you walk on too the bus as you say hi to everyone everyone had there phones out recording you and payton you laugh as payton blushes even more, 'awhhh baby Payton has a crush' Anthony says and he just tells him to shut up and laughs it off we go and sit down  it's
Jaden Payton me Anthony chase neon
We were all doing tiktoks and talking and having a laugh!
All the girls are so nice and pretty especially faith! I can't wait to get to know these guys better

AN: 487 words💖please vote 💞xxx have a good day dudes🥺😎