Tour starts now!🤩

Your/leilannas PoV:
We are in the bus waiting to get to our hotel and me and chase were making tik toks while the others sat down because we weren't aloud to stand up but me and chase didn't listen we were making fun of the other guys for sitting down, eventually me and chase sat down because we got tired, I Smiled at payton and he looked away. I was confused but thought he just wanted to speak to someone but he didn't speak to anyone he just sat and looked away...I put my hand on his thigh and rubbed it and he looked at you then he boys then his face went bright red and the boys burst out laughing and i was confused and he looked down... I was looking around and chase whispered look down... I looked down and he had a boner he went even redder and I just smiled I didn't wanna laugh cos I didn't wanna embarrass him even more. He ran off to the toilet on the bus and as soon as he shut the door me and the boys burst out laughing again! I felt so bad but it was so funny, but then it got me thinking... does he like me? Or was it just because my hand has too high? Anyway me and the boys sat there in silence when the bus stopped.
'We're here!' Anthony shouted
We all got off the bus and me and the boys waited for Payton. Eventually he walked off the bus and looked down we all walked into the hotel and......
An: soz for the cliffhanger🥺269 words💕been kinda inactive sorry but haven't had much chance to write💓love ya dudes😎