(SEXUAL CONTENT)Chapter Two:Camp April

Crisp amber light blazed against the window as the bus stopped.Ronnie stood up and opened the bus door, climbing out before telling the children at the back to leave first.

  Ricky and Angela went ahead and made their way outside,passing their acquaintance.Judy sighed and grumbled,the quartet of girls waiting for her to signal for them to move.

  Moving his joints,Paul's neck cracked as he stretched,a small portion of his midriff exposed as the shirt lifted up slightly.Ronnie ushered the children out in pairs,towards a young woman with a knee-length skirt.

  After several minutes,Paul and a boy his age with green eyes and rusty ginger hair exited the bus.Ronnie extended a long finger toward the woman.
"I'm Buster,who are you?"the boy asked Paul,a twinge of an Irish accent in his voice.
"Paul."

  "I'm Megan!You can call me Meg!Follow me to your cabins,"the woman informed us all,her dirty blonde hair and perfect teeth making her look similar to Barbie.

  While Megan informed the dozen teens of their surroundings,Paul took in his surroundings.Ronnie walked towards the stump of a fallen tree,picking up dry firewood.It split apart and toppled on either side of the stump.

  "This is where the girls will be staying.Rosemary,Angela, Ethel,Malory,Judith and Barbara may leave the tour. Enjoy!"Megan opened the door to the cabin as the six girls flocked inside.

  Now the counsellor was leading Buster,Paul,Ricky and the three other boys down the gravel path.Birds chirped in the lush green trees in the forest,where moss doused most of it in shamrock-green.Wooden cabins littered the plain landscape overlooking the still lake.The small flutter of frail wings disturbed the chirping from time to time.

  "Here is where all of you will be staying boys.Raj,Rowan, Patrick,Buster,Ricky and Paul may enter the cabin,"Megan informed them.
"Thanks,"Paul mumbled,following his possible friends inside.

–––Ricky–––
  Hurrying,my bulge swelled as Paul sighed to himself, sprawled across the bed to the left of mine.I turned away, his smile glued to my mind.Fuck,why wouldn't this boner GO AWAY?!

  One of the boys,Raj,began to take out his bedding.I watched from across the room as he moved from side to side.My boner calmed down.

  Then Paul's soft,perfect hands drifted onto my shoulder.I spun around and grinned.
"Why don't you guys go out?"I asked.Buster,Raj and the other two boys,Rowan and Patrick,dashed outside.I sighed.

  My cock began to harden as I entered the bathroom, whisking my phone out of my pocket.I shoved my pants and boxer briefs to my ankles and went onto DeviantArt.

  My rough hands vigorously sped up and down my cock while I looked for good pics.Pre-come began to collect at my tip when I saw one in particular.My breathing stopped as I stared at it,my hand speeding up.

  Warmth began to build around my cock as the image of Paul thrusting in and out of me intensified.Pleasure resonated through my body in mighty waves as orgasm approached.

  As the final few seconds of pleasure neared,I decided to stop.Beads of pre-come compiled at my tip before I swiped up once and down again.

  Everything stopped for a few seconds.My head tilted back slightly as laces of come clung to my right hand.I clenched my teeth together before snatching the toilet roll and cleaning my juices off of my twitching cock.

  Once my cock had dried,I slid my pants and boxer briefs up again and strolled across the bathroom.My mind drifted off as I began to wash my hands.

  Wooden floorboards creaked and crackled at the slightest weight inbalance.Sunlight streamed through the window.

CLICK!

  Spinning around,my eyes settled on the feet of a girl vanishing behind the wall through the window.I sighed and turned around again,enjoying my time alone.

  Footsteps warned me that someone was approaching.I finished washing my hands and swiped DeviantArt off of my phone.Ronnie entered the room,his tousled strawberry blonde hair shining like the sun in the sky.

  "Hey,kiddo!Wanna go out?Sylvie and Tom are giving a speech,"he said.I nodded and followed him out onto the field.

  Everyone stood around the stage,where Sylvie and Thomas stood,smiling down at them.
"Welcome,KIDDOS!"the latter grinned and used jazz hands in an attempt to appeal to us.

  "Step out of the way,Thomas,"Sylvie pushed her husband of twenty-one years away from her,laughing.
"Now,kiddos,be our guest to this place!You'll be guided by one of your six counsellors!"Thomas cried.
"Wolverines have Cole and Zuzanna,"Sylvie smiled,her pale cheeks pluming in delight.

"Lions have Eric and Iona,"Thomas chirped,his dark skin shining in the sunlight.
"And of course,the Kittens have Ronnie and Megan!" both of the couple cried.

  "Now go have fun!"they chirped.All thirty-six children split up amongst themselves,enjoying themselves.I hurried back inside to unpack,my five friends with me.