Chapter 1

A/N: This song is not mine and I respect that. I enjoy the song and find it close to the truth. Please do not report me for copyright I know this isn't mine. Please if you enjoy the song just let me know and you can look it up for yourself thank you.

Readers point of view

I just got done working on the cartoon with F/N, and my creator looked very proud of the performance. I playfully took a bow to her. Her name is Nichole. She never mistreated us, and always let us know if anything new is happening. The only rule she had wasn't to leave I guess she didn't want us to get lost in the outside world. Every morning she would bring us something sweet to munch on for breakfast. We hung out a lot before the performances tho. There's nothing to complain about.

The next week

"Hey Y/N", Nichole said. I turned my head to look at her. "Yeah", I asked. "We're doing a cross over with Joey Drew studios, so prepare for some new faces", she stated. I nodded my head, and walked to my room. "Joey Drew studios" I thought to myself. I didn't know who they were. I've only watched my cartoon. I lied down on my bed. After a while I fell asleep. A little while later I heard the door open slightly. My ear twitched at this then I heard the words, "good night my little fox." I slightly smiled at the gesture. The next morning I was woken up by a strange voice. I got up and stretched.  In my room was a wolf, and it wasn't my best friend. It was an intruder. "Get out of my room", I shouted at the wolf. I guess this is one of the new faces Nichole was talking about. After I got dressed I went to the new wolf. "I'm so sorry", I politely said. " It's ok", the wolf said. I smiled at the wolf cheerfully. I saw a strange man, he was human. I walked up to him. "Hi I'm Y/N", I said. "Oh hi I'm Joey", he said. He noticed I was toon a second later. "I just realized you're a toon. I wasn't paying attention", Joey said. I noticed a demon over by the corner of the hall. It almost caught me off guard. I walked over to him.  I quickly introduced myself, and figured out his name was Bendy. I decided to talk to the wolf once more. We chatted until show time.