Chapter 8

Bendy looked at Blake in awe. "I want one", Bendy said. Nichole looked at him funny. "Do you really want one Bendy", Nichole asked. He nodded to her. "Well Henry and I could draw one to bring to life, but we don't have a clue how. Your other option is to create one yourself. In a way that no toon has been created", Nichole stated. This confused Bendy. "What do you mean by the way no toon has been created", Bendy asked. She explained everything. Bendy looked at her with a face saying 'what the hell'. "I guess we have to go with the way humans do it",  I said. This caught Bendy's attention.

A/N: you can imagine what happened but here's before what I mean by this

Bendy grabbed my wrist and dragged me to our room.

Not gonna write the rest sorry no lemons

The next morning

I woke up with a sick feeling in my stomach. I ran to the bathroom, and threw up. I ran to Nichole, who stayed the night. She was asleep on the couch. Blake was trying to wake her up. "Hey little Blake", I said. He looked at me. "Hewwo", Blake said. I could tell he was still learning to talk. It was just too cute. "Nichole wake up", I shouted. She woke up and yawned. "What's wrong Y/N", she asked. "I threw up this morning, and I've never been like this before. Help me please Nichole", I exclaimed. Henry woke up when I said that. "Sorry Henry", I apologized."It's alright", Henry said. Nichole got up off of the couch, and changed. "I'm gonna have to get something. Henry can you watch the toons for me", Nichole asked. "Of course I can", Henry answered. She grabbed her purse and left. I began to play with Blake.