Chapter 5

Rose's POV

Today is picture day for Chanel and I am getting her ready with a long sleeve heart top and a black high waisted skirt. With some sunglasses for accessories and finally some back little flats.

"Come on mommy! we are late!!!!" Chanel shouted at me.

"Okay come on then!" I laughed

Carter's POV (bet you weren't expecting that😊😏😏)

I have a plan to get rose back. I lost her twice and won't lose her again!

Roses POV

We dropped Chanel to school and carter said he has a suprise for me. I am blindfolded and started to try to find carter but he wasn't there and I knew right away what he did

He left me!

Someone tried to grab me from behind and I yelled until I heard cameron and may say "don't worry it is just us"

"What why are you guys here?"

"No reason..." they trailed off in unison. They are such good best friends!

They finally made me stop yapping and took off the blind fold. We were at the beach and the sun was about to rise in about 15 minutes. I looked up and saw an air balloon with carter on it and on the balloon it says

Will you be mine again?

I said yes and we kissed while we were kissing nash and belle were taking pictures and videos.

We got on the air balloon and was on the air watching the clouds and buildings down below.

After we were done watching the sunset and having a picnic in the sky we went home.

----------

Next morning!

"Morning Babe you look beautiful" Carter told me making me blush and kiss him.

"Mornin' too!" I told him back as he gave me and Chanel food.

"Chanel we have something important to tell you..." Carter said

"What?" Chanel asked in her cute little voice. Uh Oh that meant she did something... I will deal with that later.

"Me and your mom is together again!" Carter exclaimed.

"Yaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!"" Chanel yelled hugging us and jumping up and down.

I am really happy for carter and Chanel in my life. I love them so much to ever let them go.