Chapter 2

I miss carter a lot... Chanel reminds me too much of him.

"Mummy can we go to the paarkkkkkkk???"

"Ummm... sure!" I am sure that will take my mind off about missing Carter. We are at the park and I am playing A drop in the ocean by Ron pope and just swinging on the swings to think. Chanel knows her dad's name and how he looks and I always tell her he is gone whenever she asks where he is, I feel bad that she will never get to meet her dad in person.. I was now playing Life of the Party by Shawn and I am happy that he got so far. I was interrupted in my thinking by hearing Chanel shout "Daddy!!" I panicked and put my head down to go to her. I saw Carter and took Chanel before he can see her. I took her and went home as fast I can. We got home and she started crying.

"mommy why did you do that?" She asked me.

"Awww baby that wasn't him it just looked like him." I lied

"When will he come back?" she sobbed

"I don't know" I told her "now go to bed"

"Okay!" she said then ran up the stairs.

-------------------

The next day I went on twitter and saw that Shawn wanted to follow me, All the guys follow me except Carter. I was bored and posted a pic of her as a baby. I immediately got notifications. I live in California and the boys live in California too. So I just have to stay down a lot but it is not like they know where I live. My boyfriend is calling and his name is Jacob whitesides.

Jacob😍😏: Hey babe what are you and the kids doing today?

Me: nothing why?

Jacob😍😏: Can we meet up??

Me: um... sure with just me and you?

Jacob😍😏: yeah bye luv you