Monday!!

Okay guys I know I skipped the weekend, but that won't usually happen!!

The picture is Alexa's and Meghan's outfit for their last day of school.

WARNING: THERE IS BAD LANGUAGE 🙊IN THIS CHAPTER, SO IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, JUST SKIP TO THE END AND I WILL MAKE A SUMMARY THERE FOR YOU GUYS!!

Enjoy lovelies. ❤️

-------------------------

"Ringggg" the bell signaled 3minutes until class starts.

Right before I entered my classroom, I saw some junior girls teasing Val. They giggled, and Valentina was almost in tears. Ohhh not today, you two-faced little hoes.

I stormed over to the obnoxious groupie. I tapped on one of their shoulders.

The blonde one turned. "Yes?" She spat.

"Listen here, you little twat. I suggest you leave my sister alone or else you'll be dealing with me." I turned to walk away, but she grasped my shoulder.

"News flash, I'm not scared of you."

"News flash, you should be."

"Is there a problem here girls?" Mr. J, the English professor asked.

"No, not all." The 'leader' smiled widely

He narrowed his eyes breifly, but decided against arguing, and simply stated, "don't be late."

I scoffed. The blonde glared at me.

"If you're going to be two-faced, at least make one of them pretty!" And with that, I turned and walked Val to her class.

////

"And I told her if she had two faces, then she should've made one of them pretty." I told Meghan and Tyler at lunch.

"Great one, girl!" Meghan congratulated me.

"Well I wasn't going to let those two-faced twats hurt my sister." I growled.

"Lex..." Tyler warned.

"Tyler, I don't fucking care if they are around or not. They know what I said was completely true!" I snapped, getting up, throwing my tray away, and storming out of the cafe.

I angrily opened my locker, pulling out my phone. I tapped the Facebook app.

'Why do people insist on making me turn rude and unladylike?' I posted the status.

"Cause they love your reaction." I could've sworn I jumped Sky high. Into the clouds, and back down.

"Who the-what the actual fuck?!!" I screamed.

A masculine voice chuckled.

"Shouldn't be so loud, Lexi." {Don't read that pervertedly}

"Gavin." I mumbled.

"Listen, Gavin. I don't care if you're captain of the football team, or captain of the world. I'm NOT dating you. That's final." I told him for what felt like the millionth time this year.

"Oh come on Lexi. Why not?"

I sighed. "I need to go." The truth was, I like him, but I know how he is. New girl every night. I'm not letting him break my heart like that.

"Seriously? Every time,Alexa? Why can't you just tell me?!!" He yelled.

"You know what?! I will tell you! I like you!" He smirked. "But-" he rolled his eyes. "You are literally with a different girl every night. I'm not dealing with that. I want to be with someone who will actually fucking respect me." I yelled at him.

He looked hurt, but I didn't care. I just turned and walked back to the cafe.

---------------

Okay so the summary: Alexa went to school on her last day, and a groupie was teasing Val. She stuck up for Val. Then later in the day, Gavin, the football captain asked Alexa out. Alexa denied him because he is with a different girl every night. Pretty much sums it up.

Thanks for reading lovelies ❤️

Baiiii