Senior boy, tears, and ice cream

Hope you enjoy!
_________________________
Val's POV
I'm so glad that Lex stuck up for me today. Usually Lizzy or Kate do, but today they came in late. I'm currently in my English class.
"Valentina!"
I snapped my head towards the board.
"How about you tell the class what a sonnet is?" My teacher smirked.
"A sonnet is a fourteen line poem that usually has 10 syllables per line." I recited, matter-of-factly.
His smirked faded. "Okay that's it for today class." There was 10 minutes of class left, so I decided to snapchat Lex.
I took a picture of myself, and wrote "Thanks for this morning, love you ❤️"
I looked up from my phone to find Lizzy staring at me worriedly.
"You shouldn't let them bother you. They're not worth it." She commented.
"I know" I mumbled, just as the bell rang.
I went to my locker to put away my binder, and grab my bag. I turned around and scanned the hallway for Kate.
"Val!" I snapped my head around.
"Oh hey Lizzy. Have you seen Kate?"
"Yeah, she said she's going to the cafe today. Cause since it's the last day we don't have classes after lunch. We just go home." Liz explained.
"Oh, great!" I chirped.
Just as we entered the cafe, I watched Alexa storm out.
I sighed,running my fingers through my hair. "I'm going to talk to her." Lizzy nodded, and walked off.
I ran up the stairs that I just came down, rounded the corner, and sprinted down the hall. I heard Lex talking to...Gavin? Ugh. He's such a player, it disgusts me.
"...I don't care if you're the captain of the football team or the captain of the world. I'm not dating you."
"Oh c'mon, Lexi, why not?"
I listened while Lexi told him he was with a different girl every night. I peered around the corner to see him almost in tears. Oh my gosh. I heard Lex shut her locker and watched as she walked around Gavin, and down the hall the opposite way.
I watched Gavin slide down the wall, resting his head in his hands. I waited until Lex was out of sight before I strolled around the corner.
The sound of my feet hitting the ground made Gavin look up, disappointment evident in his facial features.

"You really like her, don't you?" I asked, offering him a sad smile.

He got up quickly, and at first I thought he was going to hit me. But he didn't.

Gavin looked at me with utter disgust. "What do you know? All you are is some immature freshman, wandering around the halls like you're some bad ass who owns this place or some shit. Cause let me tell you what, you're not even close." he spat, getting in my face.

"I-I didn't e-even say th-that!" I stuttered.

"You were thinking it!"

My breathing sped up due to his anger and shouting.

"You're such a weak little freshman." he chuckled. "Prepare yourself for next year, its ten times worse. You make yourself such an easy target, you little slut."

"Listen here punk! You're just some senior boy who's fortunate enough to be within 10 feet of Alexa or Valentina. If I were you, I would stop before your life takes a sharp turn to the hospital." A voice yelled from behind me. I turned around to see Tyler standing there, his eyes flaring with anger.

"Ty, please, don't." I put my hand up, trying to stop him from making a scene.

Gavin chuckled. "Think you can hurt me, Hall? Just to stick up for this little twat?" He motioned towards me. Oh shiittt!

-------

Tyler's POV

Gavin chuckled. "Think you can hurt me, Hall? Just to stick up for this little twat?" He motioned towards Valentina. Oh hell no. I ran around Val, charging right at Gavin. That is, until someone grabbed my hand, pulling me back. Val had tears in her eyes.

"He's not worth it Ty." she croaked. I grabbed her hand and walked away. As soon as we turned the corner, I embraced her.

Tears were streaming down her face, and her eyes were full of hurt and disappointment. It was enough to make my heart shrivel up and die.

"Go get your stuff and meet me at my locker, yeah?" I smiled.

She nodded. "Thank you Tyler."

"You're welcome Val."

Valentina stuck her tongue out at me, and I rolled my eyes.

"I love you asshole."

"I love you too bitch."

She smiled and walked away towards her locker, and I walked to mine.

------

Val's POV

I unlocked my locker, grabbing my bag and my orange and blue "Too Hot For Heaven, Too Cool For Hell" hoodie, slipping it over my head. I heard the bell ring, and I walked down the stairs, dancing to the music blasting through the loudspeaker.

"But don't say that I don't know you, coz, oh, I know, all about your type! You're the type of girl who texts all day and talks all night." I mumbled, singing along to the music. (A/N : The song on the side bar is the one playing from the loudspeaker)

"And oh, I know, that you are feeling sad!" Tyler sang, as I approached him. I giggled and rolled my eyes. "you're such a dork, you know that?"

"And you're so crazy, you know that?" He smirked.

"I know I'm crazy. I'll admit to my AMAZING personality." I replied.

"Oh stop, Val, you're making me sick." Ty smiled. "Let's get ice cream, I have a few extra dollars from work the other day." he added.

I climbed into his truck, and "All About That Bass" came on. Tyler and I sang along to it as we made our way to the ice cream parlor.

__________________________

Hope you enjoyed! The picture to the side is of what I picture Valentina and Tyler looking like. And the video is just one of my old favorite songs because hey, who doesn't like to reminisce?

R

E

M

I

N

I

S

C

E

lol okay I'm done now. Have a great day and I love you all!! Oh, and "Alexa" and "Alexah" are the same person, I just spell it differently sometimes, sorry if it confuses you. That probably appears in the next chapter a lot.

-Alaaaaaiiinnnaaaa xx