chapter 6

***pov change leon***

     My cheeks were flushed as I cried and the girl just let me, as she hugged and treating me as if i was some fragile being she didnt wanna break. It made me feel secure in ways that i couldnt explain but could so clearly feel as i listened to her breathing as if it was a lullaby for my aceing head. In the many years i had gone threw my life i never felt so calm or relaxed yet so shattred an torn "get her leon you must get her" the voice began again but i was somehow able to will it away ignoring the one thing that always kept me company in my never ending dream that repeated over and over. I had many lifes and always dreamt of many things naturally dreaming is normal but i would always picture my life before yet why in this life time was i seeing so many horrible things "she is the key to it all" i heard the voice once more and willed myself away from her now calm but the voice wouldnt stop.

***pov change cole***

   I took a deep breath as I landed on my feet putting my blades back in their homes at my side the battle finished as far as I was concered. The ugly sakuweed lay on the ground its brown arms cut clean off  ashes being the only visible things to remain of the limbs. I looked around seeing if their were any more coming to attack me or even just close by watching their arms covered in pink leafs that were used as their weapons. Their was nothing. I felt releived at first but knowing how busy i usually am at nights something was off. I started walking deeper into the woods my job not being done till the first peak of morning sun however I couldnt shake the twisted feeling in my gut, something was off and their was nothing I or the danm lazy counsil could do we just had to wait it out. not that the fat men in charge weren't pros at it anyways. I ran a hand threw my hair as I rolled my eyes looking up at the clear night sky no stars visible just the bright moon illuminated this damned forest as i walked threw it surrounded by any possible enemy, any possible prey ready to move in or away at any moment.