chapter 2

I staired in shock at the young male not knowing what to do, he was dying so I knew enough that I had to get him inside to help him, but my feet wouldnt move as I staired wide eyed a his body covered in blood. Their was something ominous about the boy that made me freeze in place as if I was facing down my worst nightmare yet I wanted to help and knew I was the only one who could since their was noone else around, so ignoreing even the smallest bit of doubt in his cry for help i snapped out of my shocked state and heaved him onto my back best I could and brought him in and strait to the living corters knowing fully well I couldnt carry him up stairs.
Walking into the living room I felt as if the tan paint was watching my every move, but being focused on helping the boy I quickly dismissed it and ran for the first aid kit hoping he wouldnt loose to much blood while I was gone.
*********pov change: Cole**********
It was a late night and my sister Amber was just getting back from work, I didnt bother asking how it went cause I knew she would tell me anyways, so i continued cooking while I watched her pace around in anger after slamming all her weapons and material down before she approched me at the island in the kitchen "Cole" she only said my name and gave me a questioning look so I was a bit thrown off by her not going into a rant about how stupid it was she needed to stay with the same case for another year just cause the magic society made her. Her red hair was tossed to the side and had died blood from the monsters that the counsil has desided upon calling sakuweeds or monsters of the trees . Her clothes wheren't much diffrent from her hair they covered in blood as well not that she could see but im sure she knew. It never stopped surprising me that they bleed for real but whats it matter we were suppose to kill them and so its what we did.
she clapped her hands infront of my face snapping me out of my daze and then smiled "their letting me off the case" I blinked at her and set the knife I was holding down and gave her my own questioning look even though she couldnt see it and asked the big question "why" she only shruged and smiled more "its better not to ask" was her responce and I felt a bit worried but left it be and went back to cooking driffting back into my thoughts. The counsil must have something planned or they wouldnt let her off the case. I looked at her one more time as she dissapeaed turning down the hall to head to her room then sighed "why do I feel like something bads ganna happen" I spoke aloud knowing noone was listening and then leaned against the wall closing my eyes hoping the horrible feeling in my stumick would just go away.