Separate Ways

[Gabby POV]

Its been 2 months since that little fiasco and I'm ignoring Bangtan . I realize after jumping from school to school . The bullies always target my friends . I left all my friends from the previous schools for their own good . And thank god for good , understanding and strong people . My group of friends never only consisted girls some of my really good friends were boys .

Being around boys is very different from being around girls . Most girls get sensitive about being called fat , stupid , a b*tch , but never boys . With boys you can call whoever you want whatever you want . But you'd have to remind yourself that boys have feelings as well and you need to know when and where to stop . All my male friends eventually hooked up with one of my female friends . But I just think that made our relationships stronger . I myself never had a boyfriend before and shall never want one . This particular day when I was thinking of my past friends I had carelessly dressed myself in this...

 This particular day when I was thinking of my past friends I had carelessly dressed myself in this

and I had just walked out of my apartment when I was surrounded by my very chatty girlfriends. " Oh hello ." I replied lazily . "Did you hear the BIGGG news?" Vel said. J immediately freaked and started screaming and jumping around while Juwon had to try and refrain her from cartwheeling on the road like what she does when she is excited . My face broke into a grin I said " News that big and its all over Instagram , who wouldn't know ?" 

News was that for our dance exam , our dance instructors will invite the CEO of BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT to judge and possibly that the group with the most marks will get the opportunity to get onto BIG HIT but the down side was that the instructors would be picking the groups according to our level of ability . And unfortunately me and my friends aren't in the same level . Instead, I alone was with BTS . We made our way to school chattering loudly .

 When we got to school ,we realised that everyone were huddled in groups and there was a loud sound coming from the left wing's corridor . Curious , we ran to the left wing but what I saw was nothing I had expected .

LMAO cliffhanger . im sorry . just need more plot. is the chapter to short ?