WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?!

We got to the left wing only to see Jimin and his friends around ..... Jungmeon?Jungmeon was my childhood friend but I had completely no idea that he was the new student . And me ,being me ,stomped forward to slap Park Jimin for the second time this week but Kim Taehyung saw me and grabbed me . Surprised , and with no reaction time ,I had 'allowed' myself to be caught . With a wide smirk on his face, Taehyung brought me to the boys who were all sneering down at Jungmeon . "Hyungs , look who I caught trying to spoil our fun . " my captor chirped . The other boys turned around and the moment they saw me squirming under Taehyung's grip their sneers stretched into the widest grins I ever saw from anyone in my life . 

Suddenly, an idea popped into my head . I stopped squirming the boys' grins faded and they were looking at me in shock . I put on a pleading face and begged "Please let Jungmeon go . " they were shocked , it was plainly written on their faces . But Hoseok recovered quickly , smirking " why should we ?" I put on a worried face and made my lip tremble then whispered "I'll let you get revenge." Jimin snapped out of  his reverie and grinned again "Deal." And he turned to the others ,nodding . Namjoon gave Jungmeon a kick in the back and Jungmeon got the message scrambling to his feet and scurrying off not bothering to even spare me a look .Git . 

The boys carried me to some random place, I didn't care I was busy forming a plan in my head . But suddenly ,as though someone had slipped a film into my mind ,I saw the day when I last saw Jungmeon . My birthday.

*Flashback*

Jungmeon and Gabby stood facing each other ,Gabby looked sad. "On my birthday , Jungmeon?" she asked quietly ." I'm sorry ,Gab . My parents just told me .I'm really sorry .I-" Jungmeon pleaded before he was cut off ."Save it." the girl snapped .Tears were forming in her coffee brown eyes .Turning ,she walked away "Goodbye ,Jungmeon ."  she whispered just loud enough for him to hear .

*End flashback*

Tears formed in my eyes like they had done the day Jungmeon left for Gangwon . Through my watery vision, I saw what looked like a mixture of an art and music room . A tear drop fell onto Taehyung's hand , seeing that he was still carrying me . The taller looked down at me "Are you crying ?!"he asked in disbelief . The six boys in front turned around , Taehyung quickly set me down on a sofa in the center of the of the room . They sat around me and stared up . I dried my tears ,"So what's my punishment?" I asked . " Your punishment is that you have to tell us why you were crying ." Sighing , I did . Half an hour later , I had finished telling them everything . The boys looked up from their laps which they had been staring at for the entire time . "I don't regret beating him up ." growled Jungkook . I hesitated in asking the 7 of them my question but I gave in ,"Should I go ask Jungmeon why he's avoiding me?" 

"YES!!!" all of them shouted . I laughed but at the same time cringed at the loud noise . "Where are we anyway?"

" At our hideout . Where we come to hang out together sometimes we stay here ."

Just like that something blossomed between me and BTS .