What Just Happened?

A/n: This was what Gabby was wearing...

and this is Hoseok...

[Velin POV]

Since we heard that Gabby was going to meet BTS at the back gate Jivonn, Juwon ,June , Charlotte and I decided to go there too .But only the boys were there . Realizing that  Gabby was not there yet ,we tried to not be seen by them.But Yoongi saw us and whispered something to the others.Terrified ,the girls and I pressed our backs to the wall,hoping they wouldn't come over but no...

BTS walked over to us and Taehyung said " Wow . The perfect way to get revenge on her." They all smirked.Charlotte with the least guts(surprise) spoke up " Get revenge on who?" Then, it hit me . They wanted to get revenge on Gabby because of what happened before class . BTS advanced on us one of them each grabbed the collar/hood of our shirts/hoodies.

Just then the door flew open ,revealing Gabby standing there ,apparently breathless . Her eyes darted to us then to BTS then her watch ."I'm late for 2 minutes and you can't even leave my friends alone?"She asked the boys raising her eyebrows . Namjoon opened his mouth to say something but Gabby cut him off . "Let go of their clothing . " Jimin stepped forward crossed his arms and replied " Nothing doing, lass" Gabby made towards us but at the very last moment as she walked past Jimin,he grabbed her and slammed her against the wall beside Jivonn . "Ouch." she murmured. A crazy grin lit up Jimin face, and he relaxed his grip "Hurts doesn't it?" Then Gabby struck out ,removing herself completely from Jimin's grip and pushed the other boys who were holding us away from us .

 She grabbed us and ran towards the door, back into the school building and out again by the front gate . She stopped at the bridge near our school to catch a breath . Juwon found her words the first " Let's go ." we bid our goodbyes and left individually for our houses . 

Sorry for the lame book but I'm going to slow down now.Thanks love_taegi for the suggestion.