Three

I'm not Okay, but I'll smile anyways

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Loud voices fill the room as Hoseok watches all of them having fun, enjoying themselves...without him.

The  manager told them to extend their breaks, for like three months or so....since that no one has even talked or looked at Hoseok.

Hoseok hasn't eaten for almost three days, only small meals.He tried to apologize but they always push him away to a point he's not even existing in their lives.

Go away, Hoseok
Get lost
Please just..go
You need to apologize, Hoseok
Stop acting like you're hurt!
You're just an attention seeker
I hate you

Every word hits him like a brick, it hurts hearing those things to his face literally everyday, all he did was accidentally punch Taehyung, he pushed him first so no fair.

Let's just ate those things aside, he made a mistake okay, but why make him hate himself more?.

Whenever he looks in the mirror he sees...flaws.

So fat.
Ugly
Need to lose weight
Chubby

That's what swims in his mind, hr imagines what he would look like if he stood next to them...ugly.

So ugly.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hoseok blinks his eyes when Taehyung sits next to him after weeks, it makes him smile really.

But all his hopes are down when Taehyung glares at him and scoffs turning his eyes away.

Hoseok, just sighs, everyone's mad at him...for doing such a shameful thing.

But what they don't see is his pain, the thing deep inside him, swallowing him whole.

It hurts so much, sometimes just want to end it.

"Hoseok, get up"Jin says angry for some reason making Hoseok stand up quickly and looks at Jin.

"Namjoon's calling you in his room, don't steal my boyfriend"Jin says with a glaring stare and Hoseok nods, hurt at the words.

So they think he's a slut.

Hoseok blinks his tears away and walks towards the room Jin pointed to and knocks on it."Come in"He hears a voice say and he steps in looking at Yoongi then at Namjoon working on a song.

"You called?"Hoseok asks shutting the door with his hand and sits on the chair next to Yoongi.

"Yeah, I told you to write some lyrics to the new me and Yoongi are working on, did you do it?"Namjoon asks raising a brow at him and Hoseok's eyes widen.

"You didn't actually tell me you told Jimin to write the vocal's lyrics"Hoseok says and its correct, Namjoon nor Yoongi told him to do so.

"Really?...my bad"Namjoon chuckles and shrugs it off, but Yoongi, oh he was angry, no radiating with pure  anger.

"Stop fucking lying Hoseok!"He yells slamming his hand on the table makkng Hoseok flinch."I-I'm not lying"Hoseok stutters now almost crying.

"Shut up!..YOU GAVE ME MORE TENSION!"Yoongi screams pushing Hoseok on the ground making him fall on the sharp things on it.

"Fucking bitch"Yoongi spits exiting the room as Namjoon sighs going to comfort him.

I gave him more tension

"Ow"Hoseok winces grabbing his back when he feels pain in it, surely there's a bruise now.

Liar

Hoseok tears up and limps to his room and slides down the door crying to himself.

Bitch

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•