Twenty-Five

They seem to see my mistakes, not the pain I'm going through

√√

He shouldn't, I mean he can deal with that creep by himself, and it'll burden the manager more in finding a new dance teacher.

"Is there a problem Hobi, you look deep in thoughts"Namjoon frowns as he looks at Hoseok with concern.

"O-Oh nothing, I'm fine Joon"Hoseok smiles reassuringly as Namjoon smiles back ruffling his hair, as walks away.

×××

Again, as the boys gather up in the practice room, their bags and towels in their hands, as the chatter with each other, Hoseok's breathing quickens once seeing a tall figure enter the room.

"Alrighty, let's begin!"

Everyone smiles getting into position, following the same steps of the man leading them, Hoseok noticea the tall man, looking ar him with dark lidded eyes.

Its just one week for now Hoseok, you can do it.

Hoseok's breath hitches in the middle of his step, when hands touch his waist.

"Lower your hips a little"

"I can do them, by myself"Hoseok hisses making the talker make tighten his grip on his hips, making him wince almost gasping.

"Alright boys, now again from the top"

Hoseok let's out a strangled gasp when hands reach up to his waist.

"Hoseok, upright please"

This creep, he's doing all this on purpose, pointing out fake mistakes, only to touch him.

Hoseok falls on his bottom as he feel a hand move up his shirt, as the other members look at him worried.

"Hoseok, do you need water, are you okay?"Namjoon asks crouching by Hoseok's side, checking on the smaller boy.

"I-I'm good, just s-strained my ankle"Hoseok stammers standing up, with a smile at Namjoon.

"Water break everybody!"Yoongi yells tiredly as he stalks towards the water bottles.

×××

Hoseok sighs in relief as the practice ends sooner than he expected, so now that he can escape from this creep.

"You look tense Hoseok, you sure you okay, is there something you want to talk about?"Namjoon asks with concern as he stares at Hoseok's slight pale face.

"Oh, N-No I'm good, just tired y'know"Hoseok sighs as he sits down taking a sip from his water bottle, noticing Lee staring at him, from the corner of his eye.

"Alright then, tell me if something's wrong"Namjoon smiles joining Jin in chatting, as Hoseok sighs sipping his water again.

"You looks worn out Hoseok, let me give you a good massage, I'm good at them"Lee's voice rings through the room, as all heads turn to him.

"Yeah Hobi, you sure look worn out"Jimin butts in with a smile as he points at Lee, making Hoseok's eyes to widen.

This bastard.

"N-Nah, I'm okay really, I don't need a massage"Hoseok smiles nervously chuckling as Lee smirks already walking towards Hoseok's smaller body, putting his large hands around his small shoulders making the male squeak.

"Oh c'mon, I'm good with my hands"He whispers as he squeezes Hoseok's shoulders tightly, and trails them dkwn his lower back, noticing everyone's back into their own business now.

"I'm glad you didn't tell them, other wise it would have gotten worse for you doll, hmm?"

Hoseok stiffens feeling a hand on his thigh, giving it a good squeeze before moving back to his shoulders.

"Relax, it'll feel good"He says out loud as Hoseok smiles awkwardly looking at his members.

"Fucking stop"Hoseok hisses at him in aow whisper grabbing his hand and removes them from his shoulders.

"Right, I'm all good now buddy, I'll go get a towel for myself"Hoseok says as he scrambles away from the taller who growls in his throat, feeling anger rise in him.

A wide smirk forms on his lips as he stares at the seven leaving the practice room with their bags, an evil going on in his mind for them, especially Hoseok.

And he makes sure to show that evil to them, soon.

×××××