Chapter 1 Boyfriend?

Please don't comment about grammar or punctuation I wrote it quickly as it was fresh in my thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay everyone now for our bull riding event first up is the very same dare devil that won the barrel racing even today let's see if our little devil gots what it takes for this event" the announcer said as I climb on to the back or the bull I drew. After I was tied on I nodded to the gate keeper who open the gate the bull went to bucking and snorting once the horn went off I jumped off the bull as the bull fighters came in and distracted the bull as I ran for the fence once I was sitting up on the fence I took off my helmet and let my red hair fall down it was shoulder length, the crowed gasped and some did wolf whistles at we I smiled and jumped back in to the arena as the announcer came back on "our little dare devil rode the full eight seconds and here's a little history on Devil her whole family is all some way in the rodeo I seen her earlier today and asked what her brothers think about her bull riding and she told me they were against it a first but once they seen I had the talent the let me and now their don't like that I can almost always out ride them well I just got her score and her score I pretty hight lets see if the boys can bet her tonight"

I went back to the small warm up pen were near by their was stall set up I walked over to my horse stall he was a bay colored quarter horse his name was Whiskeys shot ,but just whiskey for short I walked over and took off my protective vest in front of his stall as I leaned over to un buckle my cowboy chaps I heard someone mumble something like dam I stood up and turned to see two guys about my age which was 19 after I took my chaps of I put my boot up on my tack trunk and took of my spurs when I stood up straight the guys were checking me out. "can I help you too?" I asked

"Yeah how the hell did you stay on for the full eight secs?" the taller one asked

"A lot of practice" I said then walked over to whiskey and leading him over to the arena once I was in I slung whiskeys lead rope over his shoulder and was about to swing up on to his back but when the shorter guy said "where's you boyfriend?"

I turned and looked at him when I was about to say some thing a deep voice said " Sorry I keep you waiting sweetheart but I had to talk to your dad about something's" a arm wrapped around my waist "sweetheart are these guys giving you trouble?"

"No buddy I mean sir we were just talking" the taller one stuttered "Come on we need to get back to the show" after they left I quickly moved away form the guy that apparently was my 'boyfriend'. I walked over to whiskey.

"I could have handled them" I said

"How their twice your size?" the guy asked I didn't look at him.

"For one I could have called my brothers or Whiskey could have simply 'accidentally' kicked them worst came to worst I'd show them how a girl fights when raised all boys." I said then went to swing up on whiskey but a sharp pain ripe through my stomach I hunched over "shit" I cursed.

"Hey what's wrong?" a hand was placed one on my back.

"I'm fine just a injure from a few days ago" I said pushing the guys hand off me. I tried to stand up straight but pain shot trough me and sent me to my knees then every thing went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like

Comment

Got2lovehorses