Chapter 6 Cops?

Such a cutie pic of the little boy cleaning out the horse's hoof it reminds me when I cleaned out my horse's hoof when I was five that dam pony would pick his foot up unless you gave him some kind of treat
Not edited
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked over to the truck with the larger trailer i met Jace in the front of the trailer and gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek that's when I heard Jeff voice "you better watch your hands buddy" Jace released me from our hug but keep one arm around my waist.

"shit Jace what hell are you doing here if jack finds out that your be frisky with his baby mama he going to kill you"

"So we meet again Jeff feel like playing poker again?" Jace asked

"Um no you cheated me out of 20,000 that one game." Jeff said as the house screen door slammed shut I turned my head to see Jackson glaring at Jace "your dead meat"

Jack walked down to us as Ace showed up and said "shit your baby daddy is that Jackson Walker goody"

"Shut it Ace" jack snapped then look at Jace and me "get your hands off Ann now.

"Wait you guys know each other!" I said walking over to Ace and hugging him.

"Yeah and jack I don't have to listen to you since Ann is my feoñce and all." Jace snapped

"What!" Jeff and jack yelled

"Am not now behave Jace before I kick your ass I may be pregnant but I can get Ace to help me" I said

"Hey you heard me at the main house and your father didn't object to it" Jace said

"We'll deal with this later just come help me get my horse" I said then looked at Jack "that means you too the horses in the larger trailer are the brood mares and good tempered so Ace and Jeff can handle them and I'll help unload the other horses with Jace and jack then come help you guys."

We went to the trailers Jace opened the trailer door I stepped up there and untied doc cherry and threw her lead rope on her back then then backed out "that's ones Doc Cherry she stays here" I said going and untie sweetheart and throwing her rope over her back like Doc Cherry "sweetheart can stay here or go out on the range." I said then untied The last horse ,Vodka, and just lead him out of the trailer to see Jack and Jace waiting holding on to one of the horse. Vodka started to paw and snort when a ranch hand came to take him. I walked him around in circles and pet his soft nose "your fine mr vodka so these no need to be moody and you'll being let loose out in a range with some other horse." the ranch hand came and took vodka to the holding Corel that had the other horses that we're going to be let loose since this would be the first group to be let out on the range for the fall. We walked over to the other trailer to find it empty.

"Mind telling me why your engaged to Jace the hot head?" Jack ask

"He volunteered to marry me if you didn't and were technology not engaged so I am a free woman." I said laying my hand on my stomach.

"Ann!" Jack said

"What?" I asked

"Are you okay? not tired from the flight?" Jack asked

"No just still can't believe I'm pregnant" I said

"Come on let's go for a little drive to docs house to have you checked out" Jack said putting a hand on my back and led me to his truck and helped me in soon we were on the road.

"Jack I'm fine just overwhelmed with everything happening" I said

"You still need to see doc for you check up" Jack said it was another ten mins before we got to docs when I got out I seen kids running all over the place a little girl ran straight for me trying to run away from some boys about her age. Jack picked her up and looked down at the boys "what are you trouble making boys doing to your sister?"