Chapter 8

Not edited but whatever and I need some ideas so massage me please with out any more delays I give you the next chapter ;) ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Eric?" I asked again in disbelief

"Stop or your going to wear out my name" Wild man came over and picked me off my saddle and held me in his arms I wrapped my arms around his neck to hug him.

"Wild man your name is Eric?" Jack asked I totally forgot about him now I feel really bad.

"Yeah my real name is Eric Cooper" wild man said "what are you doing with my Annabel?"

"Annabel?" Jack asked "i don't know anyone named Annabel"

"That's me, Annabel is Eric's name for me when we dated" I said

"You guys dated!"

"Yeah she was my woman for four years until I was put in a military school by my parents" Eric said then he set me down on my own two feet.

"Eric you got your self shipped off to military school because of all the dumb stuff you did God I remember you thought it was a good idea to go steal my uncle cop car and take it for a drive" I said as I put my hand on my hips

"Hey no need to be mean but i do have to admit I was a wild child in the past and now the present me is wondering what you're doing here?"

"Long story short I'm three months pregnant and jacks the father" I said

"Your pregnant! And by my best friend is the father too this is... awesome I can see both of my best friend at once!" Eric said then his face got really serious look "what about your brothers where are they?"

"Every one is at the home ranch with dad except for jace and Ace there at the ranch hopefully not trying to start fights with Jeff, Rodney, and Rocky" I said "why are you hiding in the woods?"

"Long story short I have a son and his mother hates me so she won't let me see my boy" Eric said "what's your?"

"Don't know yet I haven't even seen him/her yet" I said

"I thought they used them one machine that shows you the baby every time you have a appointment?"

"I've only seen doc Mark" I said "I see a town doctor in three weeks."

"Dose 'it' bother you anymore?" Eric asked looking at the ground with a smile

"Eric I should have killed you for getting me drunk and getting that stupid... it" I said clenching my fist

"It was cute and I was surprised that your brother and father didn't hunt me down." Eric said Jack looked confused

"What did you do when you got her drunk" Jack asked Eric went to talk but I quickly said "Shut you, dad and my brothers don't know about it"

"They don't know how don't they know, you use to walk around in only a bikini top and shorts in the Summer how didn't they see it" Eric asked he was right I would just wear shorts and a bikini top around the ranch to annoy my brother since most of the summer ranch hands were around two or three years older than me making them around my brothers age, well them ranch hand would always be flirting with me or trying to get my attention. there was quite a few times when my brothers threatened the ranch hands to the point a few of them quit.

"You got a point but I wore a tank top over my bikini top so they never saw it but some of the summer hands did if we went swimming in the pond" I said

"Ann I don't want to know what you did with the ranch hand at the pond or any where else for that matter." Eric wined

"Do I want to know what are you two talking about?" Jack asked Eric smiled at me