2.How you spent time together as friends

Damon:
"Ugh, Damon you sucks, let me sleep!!!" I yelled at Damon who was in my room and try to wake me up throwing pillows at me because he was bored. "If I look at the clock now and see that it's earlier than 8 am I'm gonna kill you!" I was serious. "Really Damon?! It's 6 am!!! What do you want?!" I was awake and ready to fight with Damon. Than I look at him and I saw that he is drunk. ,,Are you drunk?!"
"Maybe a little." He said and I know that it wasn't a little.
"Damon it's 6 am! You are drunk at 6 am! You are insane!"
"But you love me." He was smirking.
"You are lucky to have friend like I am." He was right I love him but not as a friend. "Come on we gonna watch a TV downstairs."
We were on the sofa watching some incredible stupid show and drinking coffee. Elena found us sleeping.

Stefan:
I was sleeping in Salvatore's  because my house has been on fire and I was so scared so Stefan told me that I can sleep in his house. Damon didn't liked that I was at his house. I was sleeping in a room next to Stefan's room and I wasn't a vampire but I heard when Stefan came out. I got up and went to the Stefan and asked where he is going. I was surprised when he told me that he is going to hunt.
" Can I come with you?" I asked with the peace in my voice.
" That is bad idea y/n. You going to be  scared of me and I don't want that."
" No, Stefan I will not. I'm not afraid of your veins, your hunger or anything that is about you. Please let me go with you I won't be afraid."
" Ok you're not afraid but I am ashamed!"
" Oh, Stefan you are a vampire you have nothing to be ashamed of!"
" Ok let's go." He said not so happy, but I went with him to show him that I am not afraid of a vampire Stefan.
" You know that you're gonna see Stefan feeds on bunnies?You're ok with that?" Damon asked.
"I'm perfectly ok with that."
We came in the woods and Steph was worried.
" Listen I know I'm gonna see a blood, your veins and that maybe will be scary but I want you to know that I'm not afraid of a Stefan vampire. Ok?"
"Ok. Thank you for doing this for me."
" I would be an awful friend if I don't do this."
"Yes,friend..."

Klaus:
" You know that I can't paint?"
" Love, of course you can but you don't have a right teacher."
" Ok so teach me." I said with bravery in my voice and Klaus just laughed at me. "You're a dick." I started to walk back in the living room.
" Y/n, come back, love! I'm gonna teach you!"
I came back and Klaus gave me a brush and hold my hand so we were painting together. He was behind me holding my hand and It was very silent.
" You're heart beats fast, love."
" I'm pretty sure that your heart beats faster than mine. Love."
We both started laughing at the same time.

Elijah:
It was 3 am and I couldn't sleep so I was on my phone scrolling through the instagram and I got a message from Elijah. He asked am I ok. I said that I am ok, but I can't sleep. The next moment he was in my bed next to me with my favourite book in his hands.
" I'm gonna read you this book and you will fall in sleep fast, don't worry.
" I am not worried, Elijah, but how do you know when I can't sleep or when I am not ok?"
" I have some sort of a feeling."
" I have it to. Do you remember that one time when Klaus hurt you but you're survive because you are original? That time I had an awful feeling in my stomach.
Elijah smiled when I finished and he was so happy.
" Do you know why we have those feelings Elijah?" I asked.
" No idea." He lied, but I just wanted to lay down and sleep.
" Come here" He said and started to read book. My head was on his shoulder and I felt so safe knowing that nothing can hurt me when I'm with Elijah.

Enzo:
I was 3 months in cell and Enzo was my new best friend. I loved Enzo and I was hurt when they torture him instead of me. Sometimes I am really down and everything hurts and It's my turn and Enzo see how bad I am and jump in instead of me. But than I feel guilty because Enzo is there for 15 years and he always go instead of me when I am hurt. Once they took me even when Enzo offered himself and I couldn't move how bad I was. When I came back in cell I saw Enzo crying. I didn't know what happend so I asked to put me in same cell with Enzo. Since then we were in same cell.
" Enzo, why are you crying?! What happend? Are you ok?!"
" They didn't took me instead of you! They know that I am protecting you! Now, I can't do it anymore!"
" It's ok. I'm ok. Everything is going to be fine." I said and Enzo stoped crying because I hugged him. I felt so safe.
From that moment we were talking and laughing in same cell. That was the moments that I loved.

Kol:
" Twilight? That is tonights movie? Fake story about vampires? Y/n how you can watch that lie?"
" Easy Kol. It's funny how they picture us. That guy Edward is everything except vampire. But, actor is hot."
" Mean girls. Ok,we gonna watch Mean girls. There aren't hot guys in this."
" Actually... "
Kol was jealous and frustrated.
I laughed like crazy.
"Why are you laughing?!"
" What about music?"
" YES! Come here we gonna listen to music!"
" He said and I jumped at his arms."