Elijah-Period

Y/n POV
I'm having period and I hate when Elijah is around. We are dating for 5 months but in the past when that time of month is Elijah was on a mission or I wasn't home. I know it is a normal thing but he is a vampire and he can smell the blood. I woke up and Elijah was not in the house and I packed some of my stuff and I headed to Elena. But then Elijah popped up.
"Hey love." He said soft kissing me.
"Hi 'Lijah." I kissed back and then pull away.
"Where do you going?"
"To Elena. Girl sleepover, boyfriend drama and that stuff..."
"I hope it's about Damon."
I smiled and said that he is right.
"My love, what's wrong? It's like you are scared of something. And do you smell blood?"
I was silent and looked at the floor and Elijah got it.
" Oh, it's about that. There is not boyfriend drama."
" I am sorry 'Lijah. I headed to Elena and you just showed up."
"Love, you really think that I can't be normal around girl's period? I am an original vampire, I can hold myself for that. Now, please call Elena and tell her that you're not coming because you gonna spend your day with your boyfriend."
"Really?"
" Of course. Come here" He said and took me in his arms and take me to our room he placed me on the bad and held me kissing my forehead.