Chapter 3

Jennifer POV

Keke & I were sitting next to each other in math class when I looked around & I saw Daniel staring at me & I just chuckled & turned back around to pay my attention to the board. "Daniel stop day dreaming." Mr.Phillips our math teacher said. Daniel stop looking at me & he realized everybody was staring at him. "I'm sorry Mr.Phillips"Daniel said with his head down.

Daniel POV

"Daniel stop day dreaming" Mr.Phillips said. I stop looking at Jenny & everyone was staring at me. "I'm sorry Mr.Phillips" I said with my head down. I was thinking about making Jennifer bae right away. After class I checked my phone & found Jenny number and texted it.

*1 hour later*

Jennifer POV

Danny is hilarious he just don't know I wanted to be his bae since FOREVER. Now he want me, damnn this bad bitch shidd showing off I hope he text me Yass Bitch Yass. After that Keke wanted to get some chinese food & I called in our orders. I ordered beef & brocoilli, Keke ordered shrimp fried rice and chicken wings. My phone started flashing it was a text from Danny.

*Text Mode*

Danny: Wadsup Jenny its Daniel wyo for lunch we still got 30 minutes left

Mii: I know who this & mii & keke finna go get chinese food why wassup

DannyDo you mind if I come? I can ride with yall and leave my car.

I started blushing Hell Yass yo ass can come

Mii : Yass you can come meet us outside by my pink charger

Danny: Ight I'm leaving out the front school door.

*Text Mode Over*

Mii & Keke was sitting on my trunk when Daniel came I hopped out of the car and we got in and I started playing Handsome & Wealthy Migos and blasted it I took my ponytail out with my curls hanging at the ends of my hair,grabbed my black and/white bulls snapback and put it on and saw Danny smiling and staring I drove off.

Danny POV

Jennifer thuggish ass is sexy at all times I swear she has to be mine , Ima hit her up after school forreal no games.

Keke POV

I knew Daniel was feeling Jenny I could tell by the way he stare at her . It was funny but kuteee I want them to get together its so oblivous that they got feelings for each other I know cause my bitch is bad asl.

Desiree POV

Me and Marcus was at school we was finna leave cause school was over I jumped on his  back and kissed his neck "Baby I'm hungry" I said I know you always hungry he replied. I nibbled on his ear Nd laughed  "No need to be rude just drive me to get something to eat'' I said. "Okay give me a kiss '' Marcus said. I gave him a kiss, he bite my lip and I rolled my eyes and he smacked my ass. " Ouchhh that hurted" I whined. "I'm sowwy baby"He said while picking me up and taking me to his car and driving off.

Marcus POV

Desiree ass always hungry , she want some Subway Ima take her cause that's my lil baby & I do anything to make her cry baby ass happy that's my job. We arrived at Subway we got out and went inside and was finding out what we wanted to eat. "Bae you want to share a turkey breast sandwich"Marcus asked. "Hellnah I wanted my own" I replied. The cashier started laughing and so did I . "Can I get a turkey breast sandwich with everything on it" Desiree asked and a chocolate chip cookie and a sprite. I ordered the same but with a coke."I love you bae" Desiree said while she kissed me.