Getting My Day Started

Jennifer POV

I couldn't find out what to where to I went next door from my room to Dezi's room,she was in her walk in closet. I flopped down on the bed. "Dezi what you wearing to school cause its hot asl outside".? I know its hot, Ima wear some denim high waist shorts, && a sleeveless white shirt and my white ones."Dezi replied. " Awww Okayy I can't decide on what to wear' I said. Dezi pulled me by my hand back into my room and we walked into my bigg closet. Dezi looked around, I grabbed my Iphone 6 and started texting Keke to find out what she wearing.

*Text Mode*

Mii: Keke what you wearing to skool??  Cause I have no clue what to wear. :(

Keke: Boo I'm finna wear a white tank top && some denim booty shorts.&& my white flats. Some Simple..

Mii: Hell Yeahhh I'm finna wear something simple to. No matter what we still two bad bitches.

KekeHell Yessss True Okay hunn gt ready.!!

MiiItee Text me when you ready.

*Text Mode Over*

Soon, I looked up and stared at Desiree sideways. What?? She asked. "You must have read my mind you just picked out the outfit I was thinking about...!!" Oh Hahahaha!!!  Laughed Dezi. "Thanks sis you a lifesaver you're the best!! " I said. I hugged Dezi then she went back to her room. I turned on the shower to let it warm up for 10 minutes.

*10 minutes after the warm water was heated*

I sat my clothes on the bed && brung my underwear and bra set into the bathroom that's inside my room. I took off my hello kitty shorts and my tank top and my bra and underwear I put all the clothes in my dirty clothes laundry basket. I grabbed my strawberry kiwi body wash and my sponge. I opened the shower door stepped inside && reshut the door. I washed up for 15 minutes, && dried off with my dry towel that has my name on it. I put on my white Victoria Secret bra && underwear set. I stepped out my bathroom, grabbed my strawberry scented lotion and lotioned my body down. I put  on my white crop top, my black high waist shorts,&& my black sandals. My toes and nails were painted white with pink dots. I rewashed my face after I brushed my teeth, I grabbed my black mk purse with the gold chain attached from my closet, I put my money in there money for gas and for food. I heard my mom call me downstairs I slipped into my clothes and buckled up my sandals. I put on some Mad About You perfume . I walked into the hall && yelled downstairs to my mom "Gimme 5 minutes mom" I said. Alright baby hurry up she replied. I went into my bathroom && fixed my hair in a high pony tail at the end of my ponytail was curly. "All Natural I thought.. Why y'all mad tho?" I took a selfie to post on IG. Caption:  Omw out the door to go to school #NoFilter #AllNatural. 

*Downstairs*

I finally went downstairs, ''It look you long enough'' Dezi commented,but you look fine asl''. I started laughing " I know". I responded I grabbed a donut with sprinkles && poured some coffee in my travel cup.Desiree grabbed the keys to her red Toyota Camry and put them in her purse. We were done eating when Kanisha textes me to pick her up. I told my mama  Bye. Marcus was outside when I went outside, I ran back inside to tell Dezi she ran up stairs to get her shoes and I told her to grab my purse. She came outside and kissed Marcus . "Awwwnnn Kissy face"I said. Dezi threw my purse at me. "Dezi stop my Iphone 6 in there motherfucker,"I said. Stfu go to school Dezi snapped, I was rolling. I got in my car && started it up put my seat belt on and sped to Keke house.

*10 minutes later at Keke house *

Zayummm my bitxh looked guud she hopped in. She said Bad Ass Bitch Jenny referring to what my car says on the side. I just laughed && put on some cherry flavored lipgloss. I put on No Type Rae Sremmurd and blasted it on 100 it had my pink charger rocking. People were staring ''Boo bitch'Keke said. We walked to our lockers. Daniel had his mouth open I walked to him and shut his mouth and said ''Didn't mama tell you its not polite to stare. He nodded in agreement he said' Damnnn baee you SummerTime Fine'' I giggled "Thanks' Damnn baby You getting texted && snapchatted. She needa be baee ASAP thought Daniel.