【𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟】

800 reads? are y'all ok?
__________________________________________________________________________________

minho pov

after woojin dropped us off and drove home we were sitting outside of the fan sign which was crowded with mostly females, shortly after we entered inside the building. it was like 3racha heaven, posters and pictures of their fabulous face were stuck everywhere! "woah!" we all screamed in unison like cute dogs ready for treats. my heart rate sped up as soon as i saw them on stage, it felt as if it was going to explode in the matter of seconds! i pulled out my camera to take some nice photos to post on instagram later.

shortly after it was our turn to go up, of course jisung had to be at the very end. first i met chan, he was so lovely and sweet, he signed my album and wrote me a sweet little message. next was changbin, he gave me a little hi-five :) then finally oh gosh, han jisung. i slowly staggered towards him keeping my head down being too afraid to look at him. once i was in front of him i looked up to meet his eyes looking directly back at me, the corner of his lips turned into a big grin.

"hi minho hyung!", he exclaimed

"hi minho hyung!", he exclaimed. my face went blank with millions of thoughts racing through my head, 'how did he know my name? i thought. "h-hello!", i managed to blurt out, he chuckled softly. i placed my album on the table and opened it to his page, my hands were shaking and he noticed it too. jisung grabbed my hands suddenly making me all flustered, 'they're so soft and warm" i thought as i was clearly blushing a lot. after he signed my album i gave him a small letter with a cute cat sticker on it and i gave him cat ears, i busted the biggest uwu ever. my time was nearly up which broke my heart before he said, "see you soon sweetheart." my face was 99% a flaming hot cheeto now, "w-what?", i stuttered back. he just winked at me and held my hand again till the time was up which made me super disappointed. "what did he mean by 'see you soon sweetheart'?" i thought.

soon after i met up with felix and jeongin again, they looked like a mess but honestly so did i, the fansign was coming to a close and they bid their goodbyes, jisung kept staring at me but i just waved it off as him making eye contact with the people around me. once we exited outside we were all screaming like little girls yikes, i pulled out my phone to post my pictures of jisung i took.

 once we exited outside we were all screaming like little girls yikes, i pulled out my phone to post my pictures of jisung i took