Part 4-

Ani:Shiv i'll miss you.She anika sadly sitting in the  back seat of the car.

She resting her head on his shoulder.Shivaay smiled sadly.
They were returning to shivika mansion for dropping anika.
Khanna was driving the car.

Shiv:Sweetheart, I have to go na.I promise I will make mom convince soon.Even I can't live withoout you.
he pecked her forehead lightly carrassing her arm.

Soon they reached home.Both came out of the car and headed towards enteance.They entered inside the  living room.Shivaay quickly picked Annika in his arms.

Anika smiled and snaked her arms around his neck.

Ani:I  will miss us. She said leaning to his chest closing his eyes.

Shiv:No baby We can do "us" time in office also.He winked at her  making her gasped.

By now he had reached to their room.He kicked the door open and entered inside the room.

Ani:Shivaay ur getting cheapde day by day.You will do that in office. She hit on  his chest as he made her lay on bed.He laughed aloud

Shiv:Yeah,why not?he kissed her forehead.

Shiv:Now like a good girl sleep so that i can goo. He layed beisde her engulfing her in his embrace.

Ani:Good night.She kissed his cheek and placed her head on his chest.

Shiv:Good night meri jaan.he kept on carrassing her hair.

Ani:Shivaay don't forget to lock both door. She mumbled.

Shiv:Don't worry jaan.By the way do you know na where are spare keys.He kissed her cheek.She was drooping in his arms.

Ani:Yeah in my cupboard.she mumbled in sleep.

He smiled silently seeing his kumbkaran wife.

After anika  slept.Shivaay gave a soft peck on her forehead.She moved in sleep and turned her side making him free.Shivaay quickly got off the bed and covered her in duvet properly.

Shiv:I will be back soon,Sweetheart. He whispered carrassing her hair.

After looking thevdoor,he decended down  the stairs.He checked each room and switched off all the lights of the mansion  few ones.He walked off the mansion after locking the main door!

Khanna took him back to oberoi mansion.

Oberoi Mansion.

He entered in living room making fake smiley face.He was welcomed by his angry mother who was waiting for him only.

Shiv:Hello mom!How are you? He took her blessings reluctantly and sat on one of the couch.Pinky was staring him.

Shiv:Wo..mom---

P:How many days??? She asked sternly.

Shiv:Mom listt---

P:I asked. For how many days you were not in the mansion? Her voice raised.

Shiv:Three.He sighed in defeat.

Ani:Shivaay.Now don't need to give me excuses of work.Because, I very well know about your whereabout.!!!She said angrily.

Shiv:Mom . I  was really busy!!" He looked to other side.

Pinky:Jhooot mat bolo shivaay!!!/don't lie shivaay!!!!" She roared.

Shiv:Fine!  I was with anikaa!! Mom I have already told you.I can't live without her.Why don't you understand my feelings.He stood up angrily.

P:Shivaay,I'm your mother.I  know better than you. who is perfect for you.Not that middle class road trash girl!!she shouted.