part 5

Shivaay reached the Shivika Mansion.He parked his car in the porch and walked towards the door.

He rang door bell and waited for her.

After few minutes,When the door did'nt open.He again rang the bell.After waiting for few more minutes.He took out the spare keys from his trouser pocket  and opened the door.

He locked the door and turned around.

Shiv:Anikaa?..He found the living room dark.

He quickly ran upstairs worriedly and knocked at their  door.

Shiv:Baby,Are you inside?.." he again knocked at door worriedly.

Shiv:Anikaa?" His voice was getting feeble.

Meanwhile,the door clicked open and he enters in the room.The room was dark.

Shiv:Anikaa? He again called her.Suddenly, She back hugged him.

Shiv:Annika where were you baby?You scared the hell out of me!Why the room is dark?Switch on the light.I wanna see you. He quickly turned around and hugged her tightly.

Ani:Relax,Shivaay. Nothing has happened!  She parts him away and switched on the light.

He became confused finding the room decorated beautifully. Not to forget his wife was looking extremely gorgeous in the baby pink designer saree with white blouse.She had applied minimal makeup and her hair were open.

"Gorgeous!"was only word escaped his mouth as he snaked his wife by her waist.

Ani:ahm ahm.She glared at him bringing her palm between their mouths when he tried to peck her lips.

He composed himself .

Shiv:Today is not our anniversery neither your or mine birthday!Why this special arrangement? He asked  scanning the room.

Ani:Wo shivaay.. she looked down shyly.

Shiv:Hmm?he moved closer to her with smirk.

Ani:Ohoo.Shiv wait na.She pouted angrily sensing his desperatenesss.

Shiv:Baby tell fast na.I can't wait to rip off that saree of yours and explore you, he winked at her nuzzling into her neck.

She widened her eyes.

Ani:Cheapdee. Hhe pushed him away and he sat on the bed angrily.

Shiv:You don't let me love you anymore annie.He said innocently while looking down sadly.

Anika laughed at his antics.

Ani:Yeah.Because someone has come in our lives to interupt your romance.She held his hand and placed it on her flat womb making him carrass his baby's home.

He firstly got confused.Suddenly,he widened his eyes in excitement.

Shiv:Reallllly???he exclaimed standing up abruptly.She nodded teary eyed.

Shiv:I i can't believe,Sweetheart. He said excitedly hugging her.

Shiv:Thanks for coming in my life jaan.Thanks for giving me beautiful gift.I love you baby.He pecked her forehead teary eyed.

Ani:Thanks for completing our family,Shivaay.Only you and our baby are my family.Thanks to you for coming in my life,Shiv." She showered kisses on his face.

Suddenly, Reality striked his mind making him  worried.

"Will my baby also suffer for father's love!" He thought.