Date Night

Massive Thanks to everyone who voted and has read this, I'm am over 100 votes!! My mind is blown!!

As always I welcome your feedback ❤️:) I hope everyone enjoys this chapter. Sorry for any mistakes

Chanyeol hadn't felt this alive in 5 long years, he is so excited for his date with Baekhyun, he so desperately wants to prove to the younger man that he can do romance and proper dating. He has decided to keep tonight simple, and meet Baekhyun at the restaurant, he had toyed with the idea of getting a private car for Baekhyun. That crashed out when he realised he didn't know if Baekhyun still had the house of his fathers. So here he is already at their table, a request for a bottle of champagne organised for his soon to be boyfriend's arrival. He checked his phone, he sees the read receipt from his fathers assistant, he has finally got the first draft of plans finished, checking his phone is on don not disturb he raises his head to see every man and woman gawking at the entrance way. Wondering which celebrity is entering he too trails his eyes to the entrance, where his heart beat skips a beat.

At the entrance there is no celebrity it's Baekhyun! who is currently dressed in an outfit that's pure sin,  all heads are following his every move through the restaurant to their table. Those black leather trousers are sculpted across thick thighs, Baekhyun's ass he has no doubt will be looking incredible,  and that black silk shirt against his pale luminous skin. Chanyeol is pretty sure Baekhyun could make even angels jealous, his beauty truly is otherworldly. He is also a little smug, that this beautiful creature is having dinner with him. Chanyeol can feel himself getting hot and hard, shaking his head lightly, he needs to remember that he can't just haul the man to the closest bed and rip off those too tight trousers! This man deserves real romance, the demand to have those trousers star in a private show will have to wait.

Chanyeol stands when Baekhyun finally reaches their table, noticing all eyes trained still on baekhyun, he narrows his own,this man is his! Catching Beakhyun completely off guard by planting a kiss on his supple rosebud lips, smiling when Baek's cheeks turn pink and sucks in a breath, yep he still got it! Sitting down A waiter approached with the bottle of champagne he purchased causing Baek to frown "I wanted to celebrate I hope you don't mind" "I'm actually looking forward to a drink, that however is an expensive bottle." "Yes it's a favourite of mine, I wanted to toast to our new beginning." Chanyeol watches for the sign that this is too much,  he did splash out on a bottle of vintage Laurent Perrier but is relieved when he is met with a smile and more pink cheeks. Wanting Beakhyun to relax he starts with easy conversation, fully aware that wooing this angel before him, will take more than one date. "How are things going at the gallery, Luhan told me about the exhibit you have coming up, it's incredible that they picked your gallery instead of the museum." "Isn't it I'm still pinching myself that we have it, especially considering I didn't pitch for it, everyone at the gallery is so excited that we are showcasing." "It's an achievement you should be so proud of."

A loud obnoxious ringtone breaks through the atmosphere! He notices then  that Baekhyun looks embarrassed apologetic and nervous, "Sorry Chanyeol that's Jongdae's  private gallery ringtone, he must still be there!" He tries to dampen down the disappointment that Baekhyun won't blow Jongdae off. When he glances his mobile he notices a text from Sehun, it's content just says CALL ME in capital letters. Chanyeol's happy mood takes a nose dive, something big must be happening if they are both being contacted. Chanyeol takes a deep breath, looking at the man in front of him, he makes the decision that what ever it is must be important. "Baek, baby you better answer, I wouldn't put it past Jongdae to turn up" in an attempt to give Baek privacy he checks his phone, he has a missed call and two texts, he fires a text back to his brother politely reminding him that he is on a date. When he hears Baekhyun gasp, "what do you mean, how is that possible, is anything missing!" Chanyeol, checks his phone, the message Sehun has written back don't leave Baek alone makes his heart plummet. He gets a look at baekhyun who is still on the phone to Jongdae, talking about full inventory, Chanyeol reaches across for Beakhyun's free hand, only to have his heart split a little when Baekhyun snatches his hand back.

Baekhyun doesn't miss the hurt in Chnayeols eyes, he instantly regrets pulling his hand away. He will fix that later, but first he needs to get to the gallery pronto. "Jongdae, I will sort the insurance out, are the police on their way! "Baek they are already here," he knows Jongdae is hiding something, he raises his eyes to the man in front of him. Chanyeol looks incredible in his pale blue suit and pinstriped shirt, he noticed how Chanyeol's obsidian eyes first bugged out his head, before darkening in the most sinful of ways when he walked in. That look sent shivers down his spine, he remembers that look, Chanyeol wore it once before, just before he gave Beakhyun his first blowjob. Baekhyun feels guilty he truly does, he wants to mend their relationship not make it worse. He glances up to Chanyeol again, he doesn't see just the despair he was expecting when he all but slapped Chanyeol hand away. In fact it would appear Chanyeol is almost calm! Noticing that Jongdae is still talking, he silences the troll with 4 words "I'm on my way." He puts the phone down and is about to say he has to bail yet again, when Chanyeol surprises him with his own "I'll drive."

It takes less then 45 minutes to get to the gallery, Baek jumps out of Chnayeol's top of the range imported Audi, as he notices 2 police cars are out the front of his gallery. As are Sehun and Luhan, the latter looks like he has been crying! Both he and Chanyeol rush to the couple, "Hyung, Lulu, what are you both doing here." Both he and Luhan watch the brothers embrace, Baekhyun doesn't miss the kiss Chanyeol plants on admittedly very pale Sehun nor does he miss Chanyeol's whispered "I thought you were on the way to Busan for the weekend." It's comforting to see that his best friend finally has the relationship he has always wanted with his brother, as his partner also fusses over him. He is distracted by a glint, his heart stops when he sees the trashed window.

Bits of glass are littered all over the pavement glistening in the night light. Bright police tape covering the gaping hole. It's a truly heartbreaking scene, causing his heart to constrict. Beakhyun let's out a sob as his sanctuary has been invaded. He can't fall apart, not now he has to check inventory and the security feed. Groaning, as the gallery will be out of action for the next couple of days to sort that. He is about to head in when Jongdae comes bustling down from the entrance, noticing that Jongdae is also ashen faced, he rushes over to his best friend. "Chen, were you still in the building, do you need the hospital, should I call Suho?" "I've already called him, he is on shift today, no I don't need the hospital." Baekhyun doesn't like the despondency that his assistant has. "Jongdae this isn't your fault, we have a top of the range security system" "The art work is fine nothing is missing, The security systems did what they were supposed too! Baekhyun im so sorry" Baekhyun doesn't understand why Jongdae is saying sorry, when Chanyeol appears beside him, " Baekhyun baby, I really don't think you should go in there right now." It's Jongdae who answers next" I have already sent for a cleaning company." He turns to Jongdae, who is now openly crying, it's clear something sinister is at hand.

It's like he is swimming he doesn't hear the calls of his friends as he races in to the reception, what he finds shatters him, police officers are stood at the security feed, one other is photographing the door. He notices Chen was right about the art. The viewing rooms for the exhibits are closed off by metal bars, as are the rooms housing artwork for sale. Thankful that at least the artwork on loan, and for sale is contained, he makes a mental note to move the Tutankhamen exhibit upstairs, when a wall catches his eye. It's the same time that Chanyeol enters the room, Beakhyun finally sees what is written there in large red writing I'm watching you. The statement sends chills down his spine for all the wrong reasons, he sees Chanyeol rush towards him, capturing him in his strong comforting embrace , that familiar sandalwood and earl grey scent invading his senses just as he starts to shake. "Shh baby I have you let's get you out of here." All he can do is nod and close his eyes.