Reverser Pt. 1

Marc's Pov.

"I'm going to school mom." I said

"Have a good day sweetie" My mom said.

I was headed toward my new school, François Dupont highschool. I was walking fast through my neighborhood because of thieves and murderers. They usually hunted at night, but still attacked during the day. When i finally got to the school i went inside quietly and sat behind the stairs. I started writing a short story about two lovers who loved each other dearly, but could never get together because of the people around them. I started thinking about how it would end, then i started to feel cold, which only happened when someone was watching me. I turned around to see a girl with dark blue hair and peach lips.

"Oh, hi I'm M-Marinette, w-what's your name." the girl said.

"Umm, m-my name is M-Marc" i said.

She looked at my hand and saw the heart my mom drew on my hand along time ago. I quickly covered it up. "Why's that there, i mean you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." Marinette said.

"My mom drew it when I told her I was gay, the day after i came home with a black eye and bruised up arms and legs. She told me if i ever felt alone to look at the heart and know she will always love me for who i am." I told Marinette.

"It's okay, everyone here is excepting of everyone." She said. "Take Juleka and rose for example. Rose is Bi, and Juleka's Lesbian. And nobody cares about it. You can ask them yourself. Oh, i know! Let me take you on a tour of the school." She said.

Time skip

"And this is the art club. You can write stories about anything you want, with no distractions." She said.

I looked around the room and spotted a boy sitting alone with drawings all over his workspace. He had tomato red hair and Cyan eyes that if you looked in them long enough, it felt like you would drown in the ocean that was his eyes. He wore a grey jacket and purple sweatpants.

He is so cute. I thought to myself.

"Marc, I've been trying to tell you that the art club is always available to students who feel stressed and need to let loose. Kay!" Marinette said in a little louder tone.

"Attention class, it is me, Chloe Bourgeois! I have a master piece that will overwhelm the art world. It is..."

Chloe was cut off by a girl on the far side of the room.

"Let me guess, another colleague of selfies." She said.

"Uhh, no" she said slamming it back in its package. "Uhh, why would you think that, you don't even deserve to see my project anymore. Goodbye." Chloe said. And with that she was off.

"Hello Marc, I'm the art teacher and Nathaniel needs someone to help make a comic book." He said.

I looked at the tomato haired boy next to the teacher and assumed he was Nathaniel. I got scared and ran out the classroom because i knew i was blushing.

"I don't write anything interesting, in fact i don't write anything at all." I said as i ran out the classroom.

Nathaniels' Pov

I was drawing pictures of Ladybug and Cat Noir as i saw Marinette bring a new student in the classroom. He had Raven hair and green eyes.

Why am i staring at his eyes and lips? Do i like him? What is happening? My mind raced with thoughts.

I stopped looking as he started looking in my direction. I knew he was staring at me. But I let him do it.

"Nathaniel, remember when you told me you wanted to make a comic book, but you couldn't because you weren't good at writing. Well Marc is a good writer, and I think he could help you. Come on, let's go ask him." The art teacher said.

We walked over to Marinette and Marc. I was going to ask him if he wanted to make a comic book with me but the teacher interrupted.

"Hello Marc, I'm the art teacher and Nathaniel needs someone to help make a comic book." He said.

Marc looked at me and blushed, then he said, "I don't write anything interesting, in fact I don't write anything at all!" He said shyly and then ran out the classroom.