I Can't Help Falling in Love With You

Authors note: Mild smut ahead. You have been warned.

Nathaniel's Pov
I slowly woke up from my nap on the couch. I suddenly remembered that me and Marc were huddled together on the couch, and thought we must have fallen asleep watching movies, realizing the movie that was playing on the TV. I carefully tried to loosen myself from up under Marc without waking him. I managed to get out from under him and put him in a more comfortable position. I walked into my kitchen and started making Marc and I breakfast.

"Eggs, bacon, biscuits, and sausage. Sounds like a yummy breakfast." I said to myself as I gathered the ingredients to make them.

I was almost finished with breakfast when I heard Marc yawn.

"Aagh" he yawned with a big inhale.

"Morning sleepyhead, how was your nap." I said playfully.

"It was good, what time is it?" he asked me.

"7:00 am. Only thirty minutes to go to school." I answered him. "I made breakfast." I told him.

We ate, then brushed our teeth, and combed our hair. Then we walked out my apartment and went to school. We heard a commotion down the next block and knew it was an akumatized person. Me and Marc rushed into the nearest alley and stayed absolutely silent. Then we heard it...

"I am Cupidear, and with even the slightest touch of my arrows you'll fall so deeply in love that you can't take your eyes off each other. Come out Ladybug and Cat Noir. Let's play! Hahahahaha!" The villain said.

I saw a flash of red and black, and before I knew it me and Marc were hit by a few stray arrows. I felt Marc touch me on the shoulder, and my body started moving without my consent. We started kissing each other and started making out in the alley. Marc kissed my neck and I couldn't help but moan. Marc slowly slipped off my shirt and I started taking off his hoodie and shirt. He took off my sweat pants and I took off his skinny blue jeans. We made out in our boxers and were about to go all the way (if you know what I mean.) when we heard Ladybug shout "Miraculous Ladybug!" and the magic ladybugs engulfed us and we were fully clothed again and blushing, hard.

"That was weird. And fun." Marc said blushing harder than ever.

Our phones buzzed and we checked them. Alya had updated her Ladyblog with the latest information of todays events. The villain was no other than Chloe, who had been rejected by a boy in a grey camaflouge jacket, with dark blonde almost brown hair. His name was William. I wondered if he was an exchange student from another school or something.

"I wonder who he is." Marc said in almost a question.

"Me too." I said back.

Then we rushed to school. When we arrived I immediately picked out the new boy. Marc and I went over to him.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"I'm Nathaniel and this is Marc. Who are you?" I asked back.

"Oh, I'm William. I'm Andre's nephew, from America. I moved here because I want to help my uncle sell icecream. Have you been to his cart yet?" He explained.

"No, we haven't been there yet. We don't want anyone to know that me and Marc are a couple. Especially Andre." I answered his question.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. And I'm bisexual, and he doesn't mind." William said.

"Wait your bi too?!" I asked surprised.

"Yep, and from the looks of it your gay. Right Marc?" William said.

"Yes. I'm gay." Marc answered shyly.

Backwards Time Skip

Williams Pov

I was walking to school when this girl asked me from behind...

"Hey you."

"Yes?" I asked.

"Your kinda cute looking to me and I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me, like on a date." The blonde said.

"No!" I said.

"Wait, what." The blonde said.

"I said No!!" I yelled.

"W-why?" She asked tears starting to form in her eyes.

"Because! It's just a trick, y'all are just trying to make fun of me. The last time I said yes, I was made fun of for a month straight." I said angrily.

"I wouldn't do that, not anymore. I'm trying to change my attitude since Ladybug told me to start being nice and make friends. I just want someone special in my life, and your the only other person I like." She said holding back tears.

"The answer is NO!!!" I said walking away.

Chloe's Pov

I collapsed to my knees and my tears streamed down my face quickly. I cried on the ground. Then a purple butterfly landed on my purse. I saw a moth formation on my face.

"Cupidear, I am Hawkmoth, and I give you the power to make lovebirds and half lovebirds fall deeply in love forever. In return I want Ladybug and Cat Noirs magic jewels." A deep voice said. I remembered the voice clearly from when I was akumatized into Anti-bug and into Queen Wasp.

"Yes Hawkmoth." I said and then I lost consciousness.

Time skip

Williams Pov

Two boys came up to me and asked me some questions. I answered them and so on. They told me they were a secret couple, and didn't want anyone to know. Although four of their classmates found out and have vowed to keep it a secret. Then I went to class. After class I decided to talk to that girl Chloe.

"Hey uh...Chloe." I said when I found her in her suite in her fathers hotel.

"Yeah." She said not looking at me.

"I would like...uh I would like to take you up on your offer." I said.

She looked up at me her face full of shock. Then she ran up and hugged me.

"Think you." She said.

We walked out of the hotel to go to Andre's. After we walked from the cart and sat down on a bench a few yards from his cart we sat down and ate our ice cream. Sour Lime like a not so cheerful beginning. Lemon like the one you love, and chocolate like the one you love. On the house for new lovebirds. Andre had said giving us our scoops. Then we heard chatter from somewhere near.

"I couldn't imagine a world without you Marc." Nathaniel said.

"Me neither Nath." Marc said.

I looked around and saw them sitting on a bench. They were staring at the sunset. Marc layed on Nath's chest and looked into his eyes. They gently kissed before staring back at the sunset. I pecked Chloe on the lips and we stared at the sunset too.