The Big Surprise II

Swap took a deep breath and waited for Lust to come home. He was anxious..Waiting to see the result from the pregnancy test on the table. Finally Lust walked in. "I'm home!" Swap ran to him and hugged him "I have a surprise..!" Swap took Lust's hand and led him to the kitchen. Lust looked at the pink stick on the table. "......i-it's..." He hesitated "P-Positive..?" Swap grinned "Yup! Ari is getting a little sibling!" Ari, not understanding looked up at Swap from the floor. "You'll understand someday." A constant beeping sounded from near Swap. "Oh! I had arranged a play-date for Ari.." He said to Lust before answering his phone. "Hi Dream.. how is Lux?" Dream and Swap talked for a minute "Alright... see you in a bit." Swap put Ari in a playpen and sat down on the couch. Lust sat down next to him and turned on the TV, his arm around his husband.

A few minuites passed and Dream showed up with Lux. "Hey!" Dream giggled as he put Lux in the playpen with Ari. Dream and Swap hugged. "I'm pregnant again." Swap beamed. "Really? Congratulations!" Everyone was conversating and laughing. Ari and Lux were goofing around per usual, being their toddler selves, playing tug-of war over a teething toy. Everyone saw them and giggled "They're so cute!" Everyone gushed. Lust walked up the stairs, his eyesockets devoid of emotion.

Another one...?

___________________________________________________________

Sorry that was so short.. I've been busy lately and had a lot on my mind.