◑ 3 ◐

Ten POV

After the first day of school last period was awkward it even hard to look at Mr. Seo let alone having no way to distract myself form him since I knew no one else in my class.

It was already the second week of the year and once again like every other day for the past three years I drove to Sicheng's house picked up him and his brothers.

I drove into the schooo parking lot and the second I put the car in park the two younger boys ran out the car to their friends or what we like to call them, The dreamies. Also like every other day Sicheng and I talked at our lockers and then we split so I can meet Doyoung to walk Mr. Qian's class. Except unlike every other day when we walked in Mr. Qian wasn't in his chair like normal. Instead sitting in Mr. Qian's was Mr. Seo. Of fucking course it was Mr. Seo out of all the teachers it could possibly be it had to be him. He even has a class could the school really not get a free teacher or even just a fucking sub. I mean I guess it's better than when it's just me during last period. Not only was Doyoung in my class, Mr. Seo's class had Haechan and Jeno.

"Doyoung why me" I whined and moaned.

"That's what you get you bully" He laughed at my suffering.

Class went by normally for the first 20 minutes but of course since it's Mr. Seo's "class" he had to call me out. Oh haven't I mentioned ever since the first day Mr. Seo called me out usually telling me off and sometimes even telling me to stay after class. Most times it's for little things like looking around while thinking or tapping my pencil as I work other times it's for asking a question he didn't like. At this point he must be targeting me.

"Mr.Lee stay after class" He said not even looking up from the work he was doing.

This time I swear I didn't do anything wrong. I love science unlike English so I always do my work and rarely talk to Doyoung so what could I have done this time.

"what did I do? I was doing my work" I said confused.

"Just now" He replied. I tilted my head in confusion "you talked back to me. I'm your teacher you're my student. You have no right to talk back to me"

I swear to fucking god you must be kidding me. I looked around at Jeno and Haechan who both stiffled a laugh before I looked at Doyoung trying to see if he hears this shit too.

"Maybe he wants to be alone with you" Doyoung said to me making it obvious he was talking. I think he was trying to get Mr. Seo to notice to see if he'd also get in trouble. It was very obvious he was talking to me yet.

"Mr.Lee!" Mr. Seo yelled "now you're distracting your classmates"

"but..Doyoung spoke to me" I argued.

"I spoke to Ten he ignored me completely" Doyoung said trying to bring out the truth.

"I can't believe you are getting Mr. Kim to lie for you" He said with a serious face. "also Mr. Kim don't try to cover for anyone when you did nothing wrong"

I stood quiet. I can not fucking believe this teacher. He was NEVER like this before what has gotten into him.

-Time Skip- brought to you by Jungwoo the potato

It was finally the end of the almost hour long class and I was really trying not stay but I had no choice and stayed seated as everyone else packed up to leave for their next class. Doyoung tapped my back and looked at me with guilty eyes.

"Sorry bud and good luck he seems moody today" he said.

"Yeah thanks" I sighed.

Once the classroom was empty minus me Mr.Seo called out.

"Ten come here" Mr. Seo said.

I stood up and walked toward him not even waiting to make it completely to him before I started rambling.

"Mr. Seo I really did nothing wrong I swear I don't know what you think I did but I didn't do it. Doyoung was the one talking I was just doing my work"

"It's Johnny remember it's just usm Anyways I am not going to listen to your excuses detention after my class for an hour today" Johnny said not caring for my explanation.

I can't believe it detention for what! I really don't deserve this.

"But..Johnny.." I said whining.

"Not my problem Ten" He smirked before dismissing me "now you can go"

I walked out the room. Stupid teacher stupid Johnny.

Johnny POV

Ten must be so upset with me. Of course I know he did nothing but his work but I can't help it he looks so cute when he's upset like that. Plus detention is the only way I can think of having any type of alone time with him without others coming to distract us.

"Ahh Ten you're such a cute boy" I blushed at the thought of his whines.

I really hope to make you mine someday.

A/N: (this is edited) I started editing this book on 4/24/22 just cause it was kinda cringy sooo I'm hoping to fix it up a bit