Chapter Three

Yoongi's POV:

I woke up to my annoying alarm causing me to groan. I finally got out of my bed and went to get dressed.

"Thank god it's Friday." I said, in my head.

When I got dressed, I went to the kitchen to get something to eat before heading to school. I grabbed an apple then left the house. I was walking to school while eating the apple when I saw Y/N. I ran up to her and tapped on her shoulder, causing her to jump.

"What the hell Yoongi?!" She yelled.

"What? I didn't mean to scare you." I said, holding in a laugh.

"Like hell you didn't." I heard her mumble.

"What was that Y/N?" I asked, acting like I didn't hear her.

"Nothing." She said, when we got to the school gates. While we were walking, the new kid started walking towards us. Soon he stopped in front us and started talking to Y/N.

"H-Hi Y/N." He greeted her.

"Hi Jungkook, no need to act shy around me." She said, chuckling.

"Who is this Y/N?" I asked her.

"Oh this is Jungkook, and Jungkook this is Yoongi." She introduced us.

"H-Hello, nice to meet you." He stuttered, stretching his hand out.

"Nice to meet you too Jungkook." I said, shaking his hand.

"I'll see you in class Y/N, I have to do a few things." I said, walking away.

Jungkook's POV:

"Why is he around Y/N? He better not try to take Y/N away from me, she's mine. I better keep my eyes on him to make sure he doesn't do anything." I said, in my head.

"Jungkook, are you okay?" I heard Y/N ask me.

"Huh?" I said.

"Are you okay?"

"O-Oh yeah I-I'm okay." I stuttered.

"Are you sure?" She asked me.

"Yeah I'm sure." I assured her.

"Okay, well we better get to class before we're late." She said, starting to walk. I started walking beside her and we walked into the school building and started walking to English class together.

Y/N POV:

While I was working on my assignment, I heard people talking about something behind me. When I found out that they're talking about me, I started getting a little angry. I finished my work and turned it in then went back to my desk and put my head down to take a nap.

35 minutes later

I was woken up by the bell ringing, so I put my stuff away and stood up to leave. When I walked out of the classroom and started walking to my locker, I got pulled into the girls bathroom. I was then slammed against the wall and I saw the girl I hated.