The Encounters

Me and the Losers were at the park but Eddie and Richie went off to he ice cream. We all watch him steal a trumpet out of a guy's hand and I shake my head giggling. He comes back with Eddie with a sigh. We all walk over to the benches.
"(Y/N)...you know how you told us about that clown sighting..what did it look like?" Richie asked deadly serious. I shudder, memories hitting me. I sigh.
"He had fiery red hair. Red and white clown makeup. A poofy collar and a tattered off white dress with 3 big red Pom poms as buttons..." I said to Richie. Richies face turns to a ghostly white.
"I saw him too.." Richie said. He then looks behind him and turns his head back.
"I'm scared of clowns.." Richie admits hugging himself. I lean over to hug him and we part ways after.
"You know that painting? In my dads office...she moved.." Stan said fear written on his face. Everyone goes on about their encounter with their fear.
"Wait.." I said getting up and standing in front of the losers club.
"What if..this clown or whatever..is trying to scare us by our fears..I'm scared of clowns and spiders..and there was a clown with fucking spiders crawling out of his damn mouth," I said pacing back and forth. Then Bill gets up.
"G-g-guys..maybe w-w-we n-need t-to go to t-the Neilbolt h-house.." Bill said standing next to me. I nod.
"Wait. Hold on doesn't the well in the house lead to the sewers?" I asked Bill and he nods.
"Well let's head to Bills house and lay out a map of the sewers and get back Georgie," I said and everyone nods. We all hop onto our bikes and head over to Bills garage. We pass by Patrick and I give him a small wave and smile. He smiles at me but then glares at the losers. We all get off our bikes and shove our bikes down in front of Bills garage. Patrick then comes up to us.
"What are you losers doing?" Patrick asked leaning up against a lamp post his gaze on me.
"We're gonna try to find Georgie," I said and I look at him with a smile. He nods.
"Could I go in with you guys?" Patrick asked while walking up to us. I look at my friends and they nodded. Bill opens the garage and we walk in to it. I decided to help Bill with the projector and it turns on showing us the map of the sewers. I sat down on the ground and Patrick sits down next to me.
"I'm thinking IT or pennywise lives in the Neilbolt house...since that weird ass germ guy followed Eddie there and he then saw IT," I said while crossing my arms. Everyone nods in agreement. But Eddie then gets up and pushes down the projector. I get up.
"Woah! Calm down Eds!" I said while grabbing his shoulders. But then I look up at the projector to see Bill, his dad, mom, and Georgie.
"What the hell?" Richie said as the projector zooms in to Bills mom. Then everything goes black. I feel someone's arm wrap around my waist. Patrick then pulls me into him. Then IT pops out of the projector scaring the shit outta us. Someone then opens the garage door and everyone gets out. Tear wells up in my eyes.
"W-w-we n-n-need to go to N-N-Neilbolt," Bill said but then Richie speaks up. Bill then goes up to his bike.
"H-h-he t-t-thrust h-h-h-his fists against the post," Bill said while picking his bike up and heads down to Neilbolt. I part from Patrick. I turn around and I kiss his cheek.
"Thanks..well I got to go..cya Patrick," I said and a light blush dusts his face. I hopped on my bike and I ride down the street with the losers and we head to ℕ𝕖𝕚𝕝𝕓𝕠𝕝𝕥.

𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕦𝕞..𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣. 𝕀'𝕞 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕖𝕩𝕔𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣..𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕙 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕟! ℂ𝕪𝕒 𝕞𝕒 𝕕𝕦𝕕𝕖𝕤.

~ 𝔸𝕃𝕖𝕩𝕖𝕚