𝟙 𝕡𝕞 𝕋𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨

I hop off my bike to see the losers and Bev sitting on some stairs. I run up the stairs to hug Bev.
"Holy shit are you okay? Are you hurt?" I asked while holding her shoulders from an arms length. She laughs sadly.
"Yes I am. Thanks (Y/N)..just terrified y'know?" She said and I nod. Everyone gets up and we all head into her apartment. She takes us to her bathroom. She push opens the door and I flinch. Everything was red..
"Holy shit I might puke.." Eddie said and I turn to him. 𝙃𝙤𝙬..𝙖𝙝 𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙩'𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. I thought and I go back to looking in to the bathroom.
"I was looking in the mirror..and I heard something coming from the sink...as I went to look down vines or something grabbed my wrist and forced me to look down..a-and that's when the blood splattered all over the room.." Bev said her words silent and tears streaming down her face. Bill pulls her into a hug. They part from the hug and we all start to clean.

____•~ Time Skip ~•__________|

We all sat down outside on the steps.
"Eddie you doing alright?" I asked and he silently nods his head. I grin. But my grin fades when I notice on his cast it says 'LOSER'. I rifle through my bag to see my big red pen.
"Gimmie your broken hand," I said and Eddie complies. I open the cap and I put a huge big red 'V' right over the 'S'.
"See your a lover," I said and Eddie smiles and hugs me. I hug him back. We all got up.
"Well I should head home.." I said and I part from the hug and got up.
"(Y/N)..m-m-meet u-us a-at Neilbolt t-t-tomorrow a-at 1 p-pm...w-w-were e-ending t-t-t-this," Bill said with a serious expression. I nod.
"We got this guy...good night," I said and I walk to my bike. I hopped on and I start my way home. 𝙒𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬...

Welp I kinda just ran out of ideas. But the next chapter isn't the ending ;3 I'm adding more to it huehuehue. The reason why I'm making this story short is because I've kinda sorta uh ran outta ideas. DONT COME AT ME OKAY? NOW I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS FOR AUTHORS. REEEE3EE3 sorry I'm rlly ticked at people heheheh. Baiz

~A•L•E•X•E•I