𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴

Here we are standing in front of Neilbolt. I look at everyone and gave them forced smiles. 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩... I thought. We all go in rope in hand so we can go down the well. Little did we know someone was watching us. We all walked in and Bill tossed the rope down but tied it to a stable pole. Bill went down then Richie, Eddie, Ben, Stan, and then Me. We all waited down there for Mike to come down but he never came down.
"Mike?" I shouted but I heard grunts and I started to freak out. I climbed the ropes to see Mike and Henry fighting. Victor, Belch, and Patrick watching.
"HENRY! Stop!" I shouted getting in between Mike and Henry. I get punched on the lip. My lip pouring out blood.
"Shit.." I murmured but Patrick grabs Henry.
"DONT YOU DARE HURT HER!" Patrick shouted pinning him against the wall. Mike then hurry's down the rope. Victor, Belch, and Henry walks out and back to their car waiting for Patrick. Patrick looks down at me.
"Patrick..thank you so much..I'll tell you everything after okay?" I said and Patrick nods. I kiss his lips. Blood smeared on his plump lips. We part and I hug him.
"Cya dingus," I said and he chuckles and walks out. I climb down the rope and everyone sighs in relief knowing I'm fine.
"Come on lets go find Bev and Georgie," I said walking into the sewers tunnels. We were talking but everyone soon takes notice Stan is missing.
"STAN?" We all shouted as we walk. We walk in to a place and we see someone biting on Stans face. The thing looks up. It was Stan's fear..I though and she runs off. Then Pennywise pops out from where the creature ran off. Bill then ran off and after Pennywise. Everyone sat there comforting Stan. Me and Richie ran after Bill. We see Bill talking to 'Georgie'. 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩..𝙈𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙪𝙣... I though.
"Hi Billy! Come float with us!" 'Georgie' said while smiling. Bill looks at me and mouths 'hand me the gun' I nodded and I pass it to him. He then loads 2 bullets into the gun. Bill then cocks the gun and shoots 'Georgie'. Not hesitating. I flinch as I hear the gun shot echo throughout the sewers tunnels. Bill then goes into another room. We follow him and we see all of the missing children floating around in a circle. We see mountains of junk and scraps. Bill sees Georgie's jacket and picks it up and frowns. Then he notices Bev and runs up to her. We help him get her down and he kisses her waking her up. Soon everyone was crowding around us. We then see him. Pennywise.
"Hello~ kiddies!~" Pennywise said while giving us his shit eating smile. I scoff and he seem to notice.
"You guys can 𝙖𝙡𝙡 leave but I want either Bill OR (Y/N)," Pennywise said while laughing.
"I'll stay," I said making everyone's head snap to look at me.
"(Y/-" Bill said but I cut him off by standing forward and in front of Pennywise.
"Go ahead and take me. Leave them be and NEVER terrorize my friends or anyone in the damn town EVER again," I snarled making Pennywise giggle in delight.
"Of cour-" Penny said but was cut off by Richie.
"Why don't you back the fuck off from my friend. SHES LIKE A FUCKING SISTER TO ME SO YOU WILL NOT TAKE HER!" Richie screamed holding a bat.
"WELCOME TO THE LOSERS CLUB ASSHOLE!" Richies yelled bringing the bat down to Pennywises head. Everyone spins joins in. Pennywise was near the well and I smirk metal plate in hand.
"You'll float down Penny..have a nice day BITCH!" I said pushing Pennywise down the well. We hear ear piercing screeching come from the well but it soon fades away. Soon all the lost kids float down. I sigh in relief.
"Let's get the hell out of this shitty place," I said and everyone agrees. We all climb out of the well and out of the Neilbolt house. We all hopped onto our bikes and headed down to a beautiful pasture. We all stood there hand in hand in a circle. Everyone cuts their palm passing the shard of glass to each other. We then all held hands again.
"We will come back here if IT ever comes back? Alright?" Bill said no stutter. I nodded sternly. Everyone agrees. We all sat down chatting away till night falls.
"Well..I have to go guys..I'll see you around? Right..?" I said and everyone nods. I hug everyone and I head home with a smile on my face knowing I'm safe from the evil fucking being. Little did I know what the future held...

𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗬 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗙𝗨𝗡 𝗧𝗢 𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘! 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗶𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 ;𝟯 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗮 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱. 𝗖𝘆𝗮

|•~ 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗲𝗶 ~•|