This is not an Emergency

Tomura
The doors are locked and I'm stuck inside. I'm freaking out and absolutely about to have a panic attack. I'm not ok and before you all start commenting oooh an MCR song shut it. Just don't ok I've had it with everything and I know Kurogiri locked me in here since my last nightmare I woke up and started crying saying how much I wanted to kill my self and how I was so fucking ugly. All the sharp objects are gone and the only other person in this house is D-ad-Dabi. Not my Daddy although he is perfect material... nope hell no. I need my Bunny. Please don't judge me but I do have a very old purple stuffed rabbit I've had her since I was born my mother gave it to me and It doesn't disintegrate never has never will apparently. I swear she was in here and Dabi is still asleep I have time. Please where is she. This is an emergency I need her oh god no I'm going to have a panic attack. No regressing please please I don't need it I truly don't. Found her! Holy shit I thought I lost her. I hold her close and bury myself in a pillow fort I made. I drifted off and fell asleep.

Dabi
Ok hear me out I may have snooped around in Tomura's room it wasn't me who owns a bunny rabbit stuffed animal. Any way I was gonna put it back but he had a nightmare and the second he woke up I tossed the bunny away. And I didn't mean for it to get lost. But I stood outside his door way and listened and I so badly wished to comfort him and rock him to sleep or even better give him a bottle and change his diaper. Wrap him in blankets and cuddle him tightly. I heard him mutter about how ugly he was and he kept saying he wanted to kill himself. If he was my baby he would get a compliment every hour and a little piece of candy. I would be there for him. I'm so weak for him that's why I told Kurogiri about the things he was saying and then he said that I was the only person who get through to him so then he took everybody out of the house every sharp object that Tomura could cut himself on or has cut himself on then left locking all doors and we don't have windows well one up on the third floor but we are all positive something supernatural is up there but even still Warp dude locked it and me I went back and listened to Tomura fall asleep.