Still Stuck

Tomura
Ok so I may have broken my promise and slipped just a bit. Its not my fault its Dabi's fault he kept saying that I had no choice at all in the matter and he was gonna make me breakfast he then ruffled my hair and pat my head and told me to go and wait. I could smell eggs and then he turned on the blender and I got a bit scared. Ok so when he yelled for "breakfast is Ready Tomura!" I gasped he has never used my name and now that he used it I wish he would always say it. It sounded amazing when he said I bet if called my baby boy it sound amazing oh god what am I doing I said I wouldn't but I need to accept this part of me it makes me happy. I giggled and then continued to sit and wait hoping Dabi would come and get me. "Tomura the eggs are getting cold come on!" I frowned when I realized he wasn't going to come get me so I walked to the kitchen and sat down he kept looking at me then he set down the eggs and a baby fork. "Sorry that was all that was left" he grinned and ruffled my hair before giving me a cup of chocolate milk. I couldn't help and even though I didn't really accept it yet I could feel myself falling into headspace and So with a shaking hand I grabbed the cup and took a sip but what I should have know was that I had put my entire hand on it so the cup disintegrated and all the chocolate milk didn't so it spilled on me and my reaction to cry. I just started sobbing and I saw the look that Dabi gave me one of pity and compassion before he scooped me up and gently rocked me. This was humiliating Dabi knew and he was never gonna let me live it down but then why was he helping me I don't understand he should be creeped out or making fun of me. Wait could he be omg he totally is why did I not see the signs. Im an idiot I pushed him away and fell I continued sobbing this isn't what I want. I'm a mess I don't want him to love me when every thing I touch gets destroyed.

Dabi
Why did I try? What the fuck was I doing he ran from me he hates me I can't get out Kurogiri can tell he is still like this and all I have is this bottle of pills that can get rid of his quirk. He can take one and it lasts 2 months I know how much his quirk affects him. I know we need to battle but 90% of the time he doesn't battle and as long as no hero finds out it could work.