Little Gremlin

Tomura was happy but now that he had touched everything in the house and anything he could get his little hands on he giggled as he covered his face in the mud he then was picked up by Daddy and set in the tub he was stripped and practically nosed down which ended in the bathroom being covered in water and Dabi soaking wet. "Ok, hun your still covered in mud cutie" He washed him up and then picked up the naked Tomura "sir on the toilet while I get you a dry towel and a diaper you little rascal" Tomura nodded but when Daddy walked away then he was off the toilet super fast and so he ran around the house putting his whole hand on the walls. They didn't crack and rot away he could put all five fingers on the wall it made him smile he could do anything without hurting anyone and even better he could drink out of a bottle without it spilling all over him! he grinned he was so happy! he kept running around and giggling and touching everything again it was just so unreal until Dabi scooped up Tomura who squealed "DADDY I TOUCHIES AN NOFIN GO BYE-BYE!"He yelled super excited and bounced. Dabi put his finger to the boy's lips "I know you're excited but no yelling remember it's the rules" Tomura nodded and kissed his forehead. 

Tomura would not calm down it was way past nap time and he was a giggling and screeching little gremlin he squirmed as Daddy attempted to change him "No Nappy!" He huffed until Daddy set him in the crib he was not having this as at all he wanted to truly make sure that he could touch things he was so very upset and started screeching until Daddy came back in and told him he was being given the first warning two more and he would be punished. Tomura pouted he was a good boy and he was very cute so Daddy wouldn't punish him "NO" He kicked at the crib bars and screeched he wanted out "Two warnings baby one more you will be spanked I would hate to ruin your good little mood sweetie" Dabi once again left the room but a scream once again left Tomura's lips as the little boy had gotten his leg stuck and it hurt 

"Daddy it hurtss no mean yell on pupose" he sniffled and sobbed as Dabi inspected the area and began to wiggle his little foot to help him get out of the tight little squeeze. When his leg was out he gripped Daddy tightly and sniffled "It stucky no mean yell it hurt  sowwy" Dabi sighed and kissed his forehead "will you at least lay down and close your eyes if you do it with Daddy?" Tomura nodded and so Dabi picked up the boys bunny out of the crib he had gotten for him it was brand new and was a dark blue decorated with stars. Dabi laid down on his bed and basically wrapped Tomua in a hug and covered in him a blanket "close your eyes little one" Tomura nodded.