Chapter 15

I remember the first time I saw Taehyung, from the moment I laid my eyes on him I knew that he would become my prize possession. And now that he finally see my worth and acknowledged who I really am to his life, I would never let anyone take him away from me anymore.

I am the person who used to play with a lot of things but this time I know that this is different, serious, that this is love.

"What are you waiting for?" My Mom said asking me to ride the car in front of me.

"You don't wanna be late in your wedding do you?" She added and Dad just shook his head beside her. He went to hug me and whisper something.

"I may not be a help to you right now my daughter but take this words with you as you walk down the isle later,  follow your heart." Is what all he said before I hop in the car.

2 days have passed today and Mom seriously did what she has planned for me since the moment she landed here in Korea, to marry the one and only son of the Chairman of Park Inc.

We are on our way to the church where the wedding would be held.

When we reach the church, there are already tons of people inside and outside probably waiting for me.

"Sir, may I use your phone for a moment?" I asked the driver in front but he didn't say a word.

"Just for a minute please?" I pleaded trying to peak in the side.

What the hell is wrong with him?

"Hey I said can I use your fucking ph--"

"Who are you going to use it for?" He finally speak removing his cap looking back at me.

"T-Taehyung... what-- what are you doing here?"

It can't be...

"You don't look like you're happy to see me." He said pouting.

"H-how?" I gasp.

Please tell me this isn't a dream.

"They are calling you inside already." He said changing the subject and my eyebrows furrowed.

"What? Aren't you here to stop me?" I asked and he just smiled at me before holding my hand, facing me.

"Selena, there are moments in life where we have to sacrifice for that one thing that's very important for us." He said and I don't understand him.

"What are you doing?" I asked, tears are forming in my eyes.

"Go inside, they're waiting for you." He said.

"No! I will come with you!" I said and he held my hand tighter.

"You will lose everything if you come with me. Your family, the company and your life." He explained and I shook my head.

"You are my life. And I am willing to give up everything for you. I don't care about the company as well as long as I am with you." I said, now tears are streaming down my face.

"Selena don't. No matter what I do, I will never change the fact that two of us were different. You are Selena, the heiress of one of the biggest companies around the world and I am just me, an ordinary person." He said.

"Why are you saying that? Don't you wanna be with me?"

"I do I badly want to."

"Then why are you letting me go?"

Before he could even say a word, the car door opened revealing Mom and Taehyung immediately cover his face with the cap.

"Just what the hell are you waiting for? Jimin and the guests are waiting for you." She said and I look infront trying to wait for Taehyung to stop me but he didn't.

"Should I really go inside?" I asked, my mom rolled her eyes but that question wasn't really meant for her.

"Is that even a question? What? Are you hoping that your knight in shining armor will show up and take you away from us? Is that what you are thinking? Oh come on Selena, wake up! He doesn't love you, he only use you for money." She said.

"Shut up!" I shouted and she was taken aback.

I look at one more time in the driver's seat and much to my dismay, he just stayed frozen. With that,  I got out the car and the brides maid help me fix my gown.

The door opened with my family inside and Jimin waiting on the altar.

I can't help my tears from falling down, I feel like everytime Jimin smiled at me, he's as if telling me that he won and I hate it.

My parents and Jimin's exchanged handshakes before giving my hand to Jimin.

"Don't worry Selena, this wedding isn't for fun. I would take care of you I promise." Jimin whispered but I just ignored him.

Before the ceremony started, the priest says something.

"Is there anyone here who isn't in favor for this wedding, if yes please raise your hand." He said but no one raiser their hands.

I become hopeless when even Dad or Sierra raised their hands.

"I do." We all heard a man's voice behind and we all look back.

"Taehyung!" I whispered.

I was about to go to him but Jimin grip my hand and I look at him.

"Don't or you'll regret it." He said and I gave him a smirk.

"I would regret it if I don't let go from your grip right now." I said and with that he let me go.

"SELENA! I SWEAR IF YOU LIVE THIS PLACE WITH THAT MAN, I WILL FORGET THAT YOU ARE MY DAUGHTER!" Mom raised her voice and I stop. Taehyung went to hold my hand as if he's telling me that everything will be fine.

I look at my dad and he gave me a smile and then I remember what he told me earlier.

Follow your heart.

"I'm sorry Mom." I said and she's fuming with anger.

"From now on, you are no longer my daughter. You are no longer inheriting the company." She warned me.

The people are whispering with one another like they are not expecting this to happen.

"Run for your life Selena! You deserve it!" I heard Sierra shouted as if she forgets that this is a church.

"You too! You're fired!" Mom shouted at her and Nanny came over to Sierra before raising her brows to Mom.

"Our pleasure." She said and we all are shook.

The four of us left the church.

"So, where are you two going now?" Nanny asked when we're already outside.

"I'm bringing her home." Taehyung said and we all furrowed our eyebrows at him.

"To my home, with my family." He added and I smiled.

"Are you officially introducing her to your family as your girlfriend?" Sierra asked and I elbowed her.

"Ofcourse." He smiled before kissing my forehead.

__
Forgive me if this chapter sucks, I wrote this without listening to a song so I don't kinda feel convinced with this one. Anyways, thank you for your continuous support!! Let's all be together until the Finale.

Hint: it will be longer than 20 ;)