Ending

A/n: Before this chapter ends, I want to extend my gratitude to everyone who continuously support this story especially the ones who never get tired commenting and sharing their thoughts in every chapter. I was actually going to give up this book but you guys were the reason why I reach until the Finale so thank you, you know who you are guys 💜💜

"I want this."

"Ooh I like this."

"Aweeeee look at this cute lil shoes, I want all the colors of it."

"What do you think Hon? Is it too big? Nah I'm going to buy it anyway."

"Shocks these are too beautiful, my baby's gonna love it."

Shopping here shopping everywhere. It hasn't been 9 months yet but she is already buying everything for the baby, our parents gifts including Jungkook weren't counted. If I am not mistaken, my wife already bought a college supply for our child. Isn't she amazing?

"Selena that's too much." Sierra said and I sighed.

"Let her be, what's the use of closing the entire mall if she's not going to buy all the babies stuff here?" I said and Sierra just laugh.

"Do you remember the first time you saw her outside this mall?" Sierra asked and I narrowed my eyebrows trying to recall the memory.

"Oh- right! I remember. I was going to apply that day and I didn't know I was going to actually apply as her driver." I chuckled.

"And do you know what she said that day when she laid her eyes on you?" Sierra smirk and I ask.

"What?"

"She said she just found the guy she would marry and guess what?" She said and we both laugh making Selena look at us.

"What's funny?" She ask and I shook my head.

"Nothing."

"Instead of laughing why don't you find your child a toy?" She said.

"I already did, I almost bought the toy department." I said and she smiled in satisfaction before she continue to buy while Sierra and I are following behind, Sierra just shook her head.

"She will never get tired of shopping, I know she missed it." She said and I nodded.

"I know, trying to stop what you get used to do is really hard. I'm still amazed by the time when she started to appreciate what the real world looks like. She changed a lot." I said while looking at Selena who's busy searching for baby clothes with a smile.

"It's all thanks to you. now look at her, she didn't even grab a thing for herself. She would just run her hand through the clothes and bags but she would shook her head and continue to look for baby stuffs." Sierra said. I thought I was the only one who noticed that earlier but wasn't.

"She could buy for herself but she didn't." I said.

"I'm excited to see how she will become a mother to your child." She said.

"She will become a perfect mother as perfect as she is right now as my wife." I smiled and Sierra tapped my shoulder.

"I can't believe you guys ended up together knowing how you two used to bicker around with each other." She laugh.

"I know right? But I never regret a single thing about it, in fact I am very much thankful." I said.

"Hon can you look at this?"

"Wait, I'll just check it." I said and Sierra nodded.

"What is it?" I ask and she showed me a pink shoes for babies and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Hon, our baby is a boy why would you buy him a pink shoes?" I ask and she pouted.

"But I love it."

"Babe it's a boy try looking for a blue one."

"We could save it if we ever have a baby girl." She pouted and look at me with a puppy eyes. How can I resist her?

"Okay okay. I like it anyway, we can let our baby boy use it too." I said and she laugh.

"Jungkook's gonna kill us." She said and I laugh. Right, Jungkook really bet that it will be a boy and he won.

As for me, boy or girl would be okay. I mean it's our first baby in the family.

"Taehyung, Selena it's time for dinner." Sierra called for us.

"Let's go? My wife and my baby boy can't skip dinner." I said and she peck my cheeks.

We went at the restaurant that Sierra reserved and our family was there too.

"Omo the pregnant is here." Jungkook excitedly ask for her hand to sit beside him so he could play with her stomach and all of us find it really cute.

"You should really find a girlfriend soon." His mom said and Jungkook cough.

"Aunty, he is just waiting for the right time. Just wait." Selena said and Jungkook widened his eyes.

"What? He has a girlfriend?"

And we nodded.

"You should've invite her tonight Kookie." Selena's Mom said.

"Erm, next time?" He shyly said.

While we wait for the food, we all keep messing around with Jungkook and his mystery girlfriend.

Mom and Grandma is here, Selena's Mom, her Stepmom, my sister and her boyfriend from that kpop group. What's his name again? Bon-- Beo- Beomgyu? Whatever it is. I can't believe she's actually dating her dream guy. It was like yesterday when the two met and now they're finally dating. There is really nothing impossible in love. You will never know that the guy you bumped into today would be your future, who knows?

Love comes in the most unexpected time with the most unexpected person. Selena and I were from different worlds yet here we are living in our own universe. She was too high for me to reach but she found a way to be with me despite our differences and that is love.

I never thought that someone like me deserved someone like her and I am glad she chose me. The decision that I will never regret was going to her house drunk telling her that I accept her crazy offer and she knows that. I keep telling her everynight how crazy our love story was and she would just laugh at it.

It was a crazy rollercoaster ride indeed with my crazy rich wife. It's a ride that I will never want to stop and reach the end.

Looking at her right now with a smile on her face are the memories I will forever keep until my very last moment in this world....

"Tae, are you okay?" She noticed me, I didn't realise there were tears streaming down my face.

"I'm just happy." I said and she caress my cheeks.

"Me too."

"I love you Selena." I said.

"I love you more my love." She replied.

The End
"Crazy Rich Wife"
Date written/published: June, 2019

Date finished: September, 2019
All rights reserved