In The Park With Jimin Park [ Jimin ]

"TRIXIE!"

"Oyoyo, J-Horse! Who the heck- Oh, the fudge, Chimie! You almost gave me a heart attack!" I shouted before sitting up from the park bench. My heart's racing from the sudden appearance of Jimin Park in the park where I chose to kill time before going home.

Looking sideways where Jimin's already sitting down, I can see on his face that he's trying his best to conceal his laughter. His face is getting redder and his cheeks are puffing, though...

AH.

Nuh-uh. Just wait a second....

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The look on your face is priceless! You- you- ack! My belly hurts. Hahahah! You look like a clown! Hahahaha!" He's already hugging his stomach and started hitting his thigh. Tears also started to pool from the corner of his eyes.

Yep. That's my best friend right there. Laughing his butt off because he scared the creeping daylights out of me. -_-

Crossing my arms and heaving a heavy sigh, I stared at the almost-dying-from-laughter-excuse-for-a-bestfriend Jimin. This guy just can't take a hint, can he? Srsly.

A while ago at school, he asked me if we can hang out after dismissal. I said no since I'm going to sleep on the park benches near our village and slack off while I was out. Don't judge me, okay? That's normal for me to do especially when I'm preoccupied.

And I really want to be alone. Since...

Well... It's just that...

I'm trying to keep my distance from Jimin.

You don't get it?

Don't be dumb now, c'mon!

Uh-huh. Yeah.

Now you get it?

Yep. I'm having these bothering feelings about my best friend and I want to have some time by myself so I can think straight.

Sometimes, I wish I don't have emotions. They just get in the way in everything. Pathetic, too. -_-

If there's only a way to eliminate these unwanted feelings in a snap...

"Trixie? Hey! Why aren't you listening to me? I've been talking for like 2 minutes here and you're not reacting!" Jimin said.

I shook my head and my thoughts aside first and look at him. "Sorry, dude. I'm just thinking."

He shook his head, smiled his charming smile and I almost drooled right there if I haven't get a hold of myself. >3<

Why why whyyyyyyy do I have these moron-lovesick-puppy-love feelings?!? I don't want to lose my best friend just because I like him!

He started talking, thank goodness. "You? Thinking? What would you even think about? About me being an awesome and super good looking best bud? Please." He gestured his hand in front of me as if he's shooing his fans. "I already know that."

Ouch. The way he said 'best bud' is enough to make me wince. :( He just confirmed that we will have no future whatsoever to be a couple. I am forever his non-famous wingman. The best friend of the famous baby looking guy with abs of Jimin Park.

Well there goes my happy thought of the day!

But back to the present. As if I'm not aware about his qualities either good or annoying, I wanted to tell him but I have to be careful.

I just chuckled and hit his arm like I used to hide my discomfort. "You're such a liar, you know that? Your song No More Dream fits you well."

He's not even listening while I'm talking because he has this aloof expression on his face. Then something hit me. "What are you even doing here anyway? Don't you have practice with Bangtan today? And aren't you scared of getting mobbed by your fans? Aigoooooo! Didn't I tell you about the danger you're exposing when you're out in the open with me or by yourself? Why are you so stubborn, Jimin Park-"

"Hey, hey. Shut up, fart face. I'm losing my game because of you ranting like my mom. One mom is enough, okay so don't pile up! And, uh... I really want to talk to you about something that's why I asked you at school if we can hang out." He said, his voice turning serious as he spouted the words out of his mouth.

Uh-oh.

Not good...

He's putting his not-joking face...

What is this? Have I done something wrong? Did he notice that I've been avoiding him all month? Oh, crap! :( Please, no!

I'm not ready!

I gathered up the remaining courage left in me and acted coolly. "Um... Whatever it is, I didn't do it, okay? Ask Namjoon and the others but it's not me! They asked me to hide your snapback but I said no and that's it!" I held up my hand and said "I swear on Suga's white teeth."

Jimin looked very amused but he just reach for me and enveloped in a hug so tight I'm afraid I'm going to die from lack of air.

Omaigat, my kokoro-chan! Gaaaaah!

Jimin's hugging me!!!!!!!

JIMIN'S HUGGING MOI!!!!! My heart almost burts out of my rib cage because of feels. :"3

These stupid and pathetic feelings are stupid and pathetic! Huhu. He used to hug me all the time and this is the only time it all felt weird. -_-

I just joked because he's really not letting me go and it's all getting to mushy for me. "Why are you hugging me all of a sudden? Do you want me to report you for molesting your best friend? Hey! Lemme go! This isn't good at all!"

He finally broke the embrace and held my face between his hands. He's not squishing my cheeks or forcing me to face dance because he likes to do that to me. His hands were surprisingly gentle and the freaking butterflies in my stomach won't stop fluttering. :3

And he said the most magical words I've ever heard in my life before hugging me again.

"You're really something special, aren't you? No wonder I love you, Trixie."

~

A/N: I know it's short but hey. It's something. XD

Please tell me kung kinilig kayo. :D Hirap ako magpakilig eh. =)))

Trixie! Here's your Jimin fic! Hope you like it. :D I love ya, gull. :">

Enjoy reading!

Sorry kung mabagal yung update ko! T____________T </3 It's hard living under Bikini Bottom with no social life. XD

Bee-tee-dubs! HAVE YOU SEEN HOW AWESOME THE BOOK COVER IS?!? Thank you sa aking lola na anak ko din for some reason kami lang nakakaalam. XD Hi, @JUSTINEbetween! DOMO ARIGATOU! <3

Sidenote! Ang gwapo ni Hyuk ng VIXX. :P Pati si Pirahna Sungjae. XD Pero mas mahal ko pa din si Pepi tsaka si Kabayong Hoseok Jung. :D :D :D :D

BECAUSE BTS' WAR OF HORMONES IS GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH T_______________________________T J-HOPEEEEEEEEE

Hihihi~ Until next time! I love you all. ^^ :)

God bless! ;)

©OfficialT-Hope2014