At a Distance [ Yugyeom ]

"We regret the chances we didn't take."

We have probably heard this saying once, twice or maybe many times in our lives. It's pretty common since we have this attitude of sometimes being afraid of taking risks to be happy. This doesn't apply to the bold and brave because they have the guts to do whatever it takes to get what they want.

This saying really don't mean anything to me in the past 17 years of my life. Why? Because I like being a timid, not risking kind of guy that I am.

But it all changed when I met her.

Until I learned what regret is.

Now, you probably want to just skip reading this part of the story since no one really wants to hear all about the heartaches of an almost 18 year old boy. I wouldn't be hurt if you turn to the next story because I myself isn't a fan of emo-filled blabbering nonsense. I want happiness as much as the next guy.

But that's not my reality.

And I won't lie that I was happy with her.

It's just that...

You can't force the person you love to love you back.

Love isn't something you can control. It's not something you can negotiate to that person.

Because when the time comes and you met the right person, everything will fall into place...

Let's have a good ol' little trip down to memory lane, shall we?

A/N:

Hohohoh.

Guess who's back! e u e

Taking things a little slow but yeah. I'll be posting stories again! -throws confetti-

Love you, guys~^^

©OfficialT-Hope2015