Chapter:One

Chapter:One

"Yeah..you've been alone. I've been gone for far to long. But with all that we've been through..after all this time... I'm coming home to you..." Gunslinger-Avenged Sevenfold

I let the smoke escape my lips as I stood in the cool morning air. I felt goosebumps as the cold air made me shiver.

I took another drawl from my cigarette. I puffed and released the smoke slowly. Today was recording for us in the studio.

We were recording out new album Ghosts. It was dedicated to our long loss band mate Sydney. She was our lead guitarist.

[*Just a random album name,but will mean something later on.*]

Sydney was part of the family,but sometimes things happen,things we can't take back.

I sighed and tossed the murderous thing on the ground. And the groves on my converses collided with the still burning flame.

I walked sluggishly back in the building with being lazy on my mind. I have to admit today was a depressing day,but you just got to deal with it.

"Go again,this time a little more edgy." My fellow band mate and my best friend,Lucy said sighing and rubbing her temples till they turned red.

I groaned and continued to sing the chorus to our first song on the whole album.

"I'm trying,I just can't do it!" I said wanting to give up.

"If you do not do this right then we will not be ready for tomorrow.." She smirked.

"What's tomorrow?"

"Don't even tell me you do not remember,Eva?"

I shrugged and sighed.

"Avenged Sevenfold!" She screamed aloud.

"I'm sick *cough* *cough*" I said.

"Hey,you never know,Eva they might remember you?"

"Yeah,who remembers some sleazy childish little girl when they were like seven?"

"You were not some childish,sleazy girl! You were they're best friend."

"So. Lots of people forget their childhood friends when they become famous."

She never knew the real story to why I stopped all contact with them.

I looked down at my shoes and sighed.

There is not a chance they would remember me. Not after all that had happened and all that had changed. Not so sure they would want to.

"Come on. Don't be that way,they will remember you. You guys were so close. You were a pack. Always The Matt,Eva,Jimmy,Johnny,Zachary,and the Brian pack."

I laughed she would always call them by their names. No matter how many times I've told her the names they preferred to be called. But she's always been that way.

"Okay,okay,okay. Stop whining,we will pick up where you left off tomorrow. In front of Avenged." Lucy said with her original sinister smirk.

"You wouldn't!"

"Try me!"

"Lucy!!"

"Eva!!"

She said matching my tone. I laughed and swung open the door to the recording studio.

"Lucy, I'm not singing in front of them."

"What's it matter? You've sung on TV for Christ's sake! They have probably already heard and seen you sing!"

"That's different! That would be before they knew who I was."

"Who says they don't remember now? And wait before?"

"I know you,Lucy! You would have told them who I was anyway,but they probably still wouldn't want to remember even if they could!"

"Ah,feels good that you know me so well! I was planing on to 'if' and 'if' they didn't. Which they will!" She said turning and walking to her car.

"Lair!" I yelled after her. "They shall remember,grass hopper. They shall!" She shouted back.

I laughed and walked to my car. I unlocked it and got in the driver's seat. I sighed and let my head fall onto the stirring wheel.

Why does my life have to have so many questions but absolutely,whatsoever no answers at all.I put the key in the ignition and turned it. My car started with ease.

I drove along the road getting lost in my thoughts. I didn't see why it was so important that we meet them tomorrow?

What.The.Fuck.

I sighed..I do that way to much. I decided I was going to give myself a headache if I didn't stop thinking so hard about things I can't change.

I turned on the radio. Our song 'War' was playing. I smiled to myself as I heard the familiar rhythm.

[*Just a random song title,nothing on purpose.*]

I pulled into my drive and seen two cars. One was Lucy's orange and black Dodge Charger and a simple black S.U.V. I didn't know anyone owned one.

To be continued...

Sorry short chapter! Just a filler I guess but I will post more right after this one bare with me. And sorry for mistory line I've noticed lately with the 'band' theme like the girl had her own band and stuff and I admire that totally so I decided to write one myself. I apologize in advance,sorry if it sucks.

Bye my stallion ducks.•