Chapter:Four

Chapter:Four

Recap• The room remained filled with sniffles and slight coo's from Alexandria trying to Calm Kristen and Lucy. Today was going to be hell if not already. If this isn't a mess it'll due until the mess gets here.•

"....Worlds apart,we were the same. Until we hit the ground. Maybe I'm crazy maybe I'm weak. Maybe I'm blinded by what I see. You wanted a soldier;that wasn't me cause I could never set you free. So fly on you're own.." Theory Of a Deadman-Angel

I tapped slightly on the arm of the sofa in the studio. It was just one and Avenged would be here any minute.

I could feel my jitters kicking in. I knew if I didn't calm down I might give my self a heart attack.

I stood up and walked outside I needed a little air,room to breathe. More like a smoke,ether or would do.

Humming as I felt the warm sun heat up my bare shoulders. I had on a Black Metallica tank top with a pair of navy blue skinny jeans and my white Converse.

I pulled out a cigarette and lit it. I puffed and heard someone clear their throat from behind me.

I turned to see Matt. I jumped backwards and gasped while almost dropping my cigarette.

"Smoking is not good for you,Bambi.."

He said with a smirk. My eyes widened and he laughed.

"Did you just call me by the name my-" He cut my off. "You're Dad'..didn't come up with that name,Eva. And you know it..." Matt spoke in a matter-of-factly tone.

"It seems you remember..M.Shadows.."

"Val-"

"Valery,didn't come up with that name,Matthew. And you know it."

"I missed you B."

"Same M."

Ooo. So Matt and Eva well..I couldn't wait or stall which ever you prefer anymore.

I had to let them well almost 'Them' make an appearance. So did this suck or was it good? Great? Awesome? Horrible? Wanna shoot yourself terrible?

Please keep reading and sorry the chapters are short.

Bye Stallion Ducks! Till' next time.

*Kristen is in the Media Box•