Chapter:Three

Chapter:Three

Recap• Lucy choked out two words. Two words I didn't want to hear not today,not tomorrow.Not ever.•

"....I reached toward the sky...I said my goodbyes. My heart always with you..." Gunslinger-Avenged Sevenfold

"She's dead." Lucy spoke her voice of dread and depression.

"Who,Lucy? Who's dead?" I said shocked by her statement.

"Becky." She said referring to our bassist and her twin sister.

The only world I've known come crashing down when Sydney died but just when it starts to get better the walls crumble on the floor once more.

"W-what? How'd she die? Who told you this? When? Lucy!" So many questions were running through my mind. Why? When? What? Where? Is all I could think about.

"This morning. Kristen called,she said they found her." Lucy choked out.

"How?" Is all I could mange without breaking down.

"Luke,they had gotten into an argument and it e-escalated.." She said sobbing.

Luke was Becky's long time boyfriend. Somewhere in my heart I knew this would happen. As bad as that sounds,I knew he would be the death of her. Mentally or physically,some how he'd have something to with it.

"Did they find him?"

"No,he left a note."

Wow. What fucked up world we live in. You kill someone and leave a note.

"What did it say?"

"He confessed. But said they'd never find him and he would do it again."

I gasped and thought of him coming after us. My eyes widened. The day had barely started and we have a person dead and psychopathic killer on the loose.

There is not much more that could go wrong. But that's beside the fact.

"They told us to meet at the studio."

Lucy said blankly. They are seriously making us record today? Are they insane?

"When?"

"Whenever." She replied like a emotionless robot.

I nodded and wiped the stray tear off of my cheek. I had to be strong,for Lucy and Becky. If we were ever going to making it through this we had to be strong.

I ran my fingers through my hair and sat down on the couch in the studio.

Silence filled the room like smoke. It was a very eery silence. The only thing you could hear was snuffles and deep breaths.

"So..what did Lindsey have to say?" I asked. *Lindsey is the manger.*

"She said that we will have extra security. They have contacted the police. S-she said that they have found a bassist and we will start recording with the new bassist Monday." Kristen managed to reply.

Monday? That's like five days away! How does she expect us to record in five days? We just lost our childhood friend.

I kept my thoughts to myself and nodded I wasn't in the mood to protest.

"What about Avenged?" That question had been biting away at me all day. I felt pretty selfish to even have that on my mind even though I know everyone was thinking the same thing.

"She said they would be here at one. She has all ready spoken to them and told them about-" She wasn't able to finish her sentence without sobbing.

The room remained filled with sniffles and slight coo's from Alexandria trying to Calm Kristen and Lucy.

Today was going to be hell if not already. If this isn't a mess it'll due until the mess gets here.

Hey,guys! Did this chapter suck? I kinda feel like it did but I'm not sure. Should I change something?

How do you like all the new characters? I think Becky,Kristen,Lindsey,and Alexandria. You will learn more about them,Eva and Lucy later on.

The drama is around starting,yippee!

Please continue to read the next chapters coming up!

Bye Stallion Ducks, till' next time!

*Becky is in the Media Box•