September 20 2018

I'm done with my essay on the American revolution and it's either write another entry or spend the next 20 minutes of class staring off into space. I chose the second option. Now's the hard part what should I write about? Disclaimer writers block is the absolute worst. How do all the super rich and famous authors get over it ? God I hope it's not always this hard.

Hayden you got this you can do anything. Believe in yourself . Looking around the classroom I try my best to write neatly and find inspiration.By the way for people who may or may not want to read my stuff in the future, my name is Hayden Rose Willams I'm 18 and I have Cerebral palsy.

What is cerebral palsy you may ask? I don't want to get into the specifics and try to explain blah blah blah. Let's just say my brain doesn't send the right signal for my legs to work right and as a result I need help with a lot. Wow I was supposed to write based on what I saw around me but my entry became about me. I need to work on that. Oh well I'll work on it I won't get there overnight. I can imagine it now my first published book just beyond my reach. I just have to stay motivated.

If only that was easier than it looked I'm going to need help wish me luck I need it.

This is page one let me know what you guys think I appreciate it