=2=

In the morning, Yuna woke up in her bed, she thought that it was a nightmare, but what she saw, convinced her that all happened last night was for real.

She saw a naked person in front of her bed, and they were full of scars and scratches all over their back and chest. The person's body began to movr, causing him to wake up.

"Eek!" Yuna shouted when she saw him moving, so she crawled into a ball, and covered herself with the sheets to avoid seeing them or...you get it didn't you?

"He must brought me there last night." She thought.

"Keep calm, I won't hurt you." The man said with a husky voice.

"Put some clothes on you." She said.

"But I won't fit in your clothes." He said.

"Then, cover yourself with something."

"Can I use one of your bed sheets?"
And then, Yuna gave him the blanket, to cover him, and he wrapped it around his waist.

"My name is Felix. Lee Felix."

"How come you didn't harm me last night?"

"Well I didn't want it, because I saved you, and I brought you there."
She was flustered at what he said, then she got at her bathroom, to reach her first-aid kit to heal Felix's scratches.

She put a bit of alcohol in a cotton ball, and slightly tapped his chest with it.

"Ahh, fuck!" He said, while he flinched, hissing in pain.

"I want to help you, so support it for a while, whenether you like it or not." She said, worryingly.

"Also, thanks for... you know, saving me, but, why you came with another werewolf last night?"

"Well Yuna, he wanted to get you, because it's mating season and he wanted to steal you from me."

"Woah, hold on, how did you know my name, and who said that I'm yours?"

"First up, I was watching you from a while, and I wanted you to be my mate, that's why I need to stay here."

"Stalker much. But, you cracked my window, are you gonna repair it?"

"Keep calm, I know how. Also, thanks for the treatment. I owe you one."

"Whatever." And then she got out of her house to get him some clothes.

"She's totally my tipe. My luck I saved her from Jeongin." Felix said in his mind.