CHAPTER 1 The first day we meet.

A/N: I took my whole time in writing the story and enjoyed it it took me a long time so please understand. I enjoy this as many other people would I am the first one. I know that had started doing a green Poncho X reader story so please understand it may not be good but please. I hope you enjoy it and Inspire others of Craig of the creek Siri so much my favorite characters to Green Poncho and there may be other fans so I hope they do the same thing as. I did eventually someday hope you enjoy the story and thank you so much for reading this. And also I do not own crack of the creek or duration of the animation works I disown the story I don't own the characters or the creation of the T.V show. Or the Arts in the top of the video that belongs to its original artist. I just own the story the characters are not mine they belong to the original artist the story. I have had created I do not own though Y/N and which is your name I do not own either. I just own the story had written part of the credit goes to my English teacher that inspired me to never give up on my writing thank you so much for everything and I hope you enjoy the story.

Y/N = your name.

L/N = your last name.

H/C = your hair color.

H/L = your hair length

Y/S = your skin tone.

E/C = your eye color.

F/C = your favorite color.

Y/W = your weapon (like kelsey's sword.)

F/S = your favorite song.

F/D = your favorite dessert.

Narrators P.O.V.

Y/N and her friends were having a normal day until JP realizes that he has to get his other dinosaur Grabber from the overpass in which Y/N did not know about. So pretty much once she asked what was the overpass, she finally was told the story of what happened when she was sick that day. Y/N was pretty surprised that she missed it that she blew it off like it was nothing so she pretty much stays there sitting down listening to the story the whole time until they had to leave to go to the overpass. we should probably get some flowers while we're there Casey said with a smile as she looks at Y/N in which who was staring out of the boat. ok said Y/N.

Y/N's P.O.V.

Don't know why I have to go with them but that's ok because I am kind of curious who the green poncho is. hey, Y/N are you ok said Craig well I still was staring outside of the boat like structure. 

Yay, I'm ok I'm just thinking about something as I said trying to avoid telling him the truth about the subject.

Do you want to talk about it Y/N? said Craig with a weird look on his face? 

No, I'm good but thank you for asking Craig I said as I back a toned looking at the water one more time before we were at the overpass. As time passed we were there.

As we were going through the overpass. I was amazed by all the markings and everything. It looks like someone took their whole time in the painting these and which I still want to know what those symbols meant in which kind of made me curious. so I took out my phone and took some pictures of them I decided I will draw them when I get home.

After that we got back to the area where they said JP lost his dinosaur grabber where the honeysuckle was. I looked around I felt like I was being watched by someone but I blew it off like it was nothing.

The Green Poncho's P.O.V.

I was watching the overpass until I saw Craig, Kelsey, PJ, and a girl with H/C hair in which shined in the sun like a crystal. I watched over what they were doing but also I was watching over the girl that I saw it made me curious about her name was. But I brush it off like it was nothing for now. I jumped down and surprised everyone including the girl.

I said hello it made everyone jumped including the girl but I can tell she brush it off like it was nothing.

We're looking for JP's dinosaur Grabber he lost here a while back said Craig with a little worrying in his voice.

Oh I know where I can get it I'll be back in a sec I said as I hopped back on to the overpass to wear my hidden Treehouse was.

As I came back everyone was still there.

Here's your dinosaur Grabber back JP I said as I handed it to him.

Thank you he said with a smile as he grabbed it.

Suddenly I was curious about the girl's name again the one that was sitting down.
Excuse me but you don't mind if I ask what your name is? I asked with bitte  curious in my voice looking at the girl with H/C hair.

My name is Y/N And I'm guessing you're the green Poncho that Craig, Kelsey, and PJ told me about she said with a calm voice.

yes I am I said well staying calm.

well it's good to meet you she said as she grabbed my hand to shake it.

(End of chapter 1 hope you enjoyed it and give me a vote.)