CHAPTER 2 The moments that would change my life forever.

Y/N's P.O.V.

It was another simple day in my life pretty much.

JP, Craig, and Kelsey we're pretty much just doing things that they usually would do every day and I would pretty much join with them.

I know it every single day and which made me pretty happy.

But one day I decided to sneak out and see archer in which was the green Pancho's name.

I didn't tell my friends that I would sneak out sometimes and see him.

But one day they caught me so I pretty much had to explain to them why I snuck out and all and they pretty much understood that I like to hang out with him as a friend.

Today was the day I was going to go see Archer/ green poncho again.

I did like to hang out with him but also he's been training me on how to protect myself in which one thing.I was very good was the Y/W that I kinda enjoyed using all the time.

I should have started using it more often because in which I never used it until now.

But what I didn't know was that this day would never be the same.

I know Archer for a year and a half but this day would never be the same for me and Archer.

But first this day was pretty normal so I pretty much just hang out with my friends, as usual, traveling to new places and all.

Craig was bored that day so he asked me if I love to sing or if I knew any ideas of what to do for fun. 

Suddenly an idea popped into my head.

I told Craig and Kelsey as well as JP that we can just go to the overpass and see if the green Poncho and us can play a game or something since at this time would be the time when he would have a break and be in his secret treehouse.

As we were there in under 6 minutes. I told him to wait outside as I go to the treehouse.

I climb up and knock on the door and Archer opens it. I asked him if he would like to play a game or do something and he said yes. As I got back they were all sitting on the ground waiting for me.

 Craig and Kelsey told me that they already had an idea of what to do.

They said that they're going to have a singing contest and whoever was the best singer they get to tell the others of what to do for a week so I pretty much did not know that they made a bath while I was gone so pretty much I and Archer joined in for the bet.

In the middle of a singing competition for today for a game so pretty much we enjoyed it.

But it ended up becoming my turn and I was nervous and scared like I was going to embarrass myself.

I took a deep breath and everyone's looking at me. JP said, I will be would I okay so I just took a deep breath and I started.

(Song Above play it)

(Let me introduce myself) You didn't think I was done.

Did ya?

Well I just begun having my fun.

Baby.

Some people live for attention.

Playing the victim.